• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HUJU

On 11/7/2019 at 9:58 AM, Hawg said:

One more tip/suggestion. These stretchy bungee cords for a door spring stop that annoying rattling and slapping noise the spring things make for a door holder. The window I put in are readily available and handy to see in that direction or who's at the door. Very easy to cut in with a Stanley knife too. Beautiful house, be very proud! I'm still curious to know what the gadget is above your fire extinguisher.  

Door Bungee.JPG

Magnetic Strip.JPG

This is an awesome idea. It is an annoying issue. I actually have a short bungee hanging on the wall that I picked up off the ice one day. Looks like I found a use! 

I think the magnet is the upgraded version of my reply to your other post lol   My knife is always falling out of my thrift shop holder. I’ll have to get a magnet. 

Edited by HUJU