• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Do they even make .22 shorts anymore? I have been looking for the little guys to do some pest control on the property. I also used to buy the powder less .22 shorts that were very quiet but still packed enough of a punch to take out them pesky rabbits in my garden. Also let me shoot them through the rifle. If anyone has any ideas I welcome your comments.

17 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Ayup. Saw some  yday at Waldo Mart.  Remi Goldens.  Surprised anyone buys them anymore. 

I got a really old 22 from my father-in-law that said 22 short only on the barrel.  So they still are needed for some guns.

As it has been 1 year to your post, so I think that your problem of getting the rabbits out would be resolved. I am facing the problem with raccoons in my house. As everybody knows that raccoons are very destructive. They can harm many things around. So due to this concern, I want them to be exterminated them from my house. I have heard about this shooting method, but as I am not that experienced in it and do not want to take any risk so therefore, I am opting the method of calling a professional from CT Exterminators for my help. There are many other ways to get them out like setting traps for them, once you trapped them, you can contact animal control to have them removed from your attic safely.

Edited by JuanJohnson