Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
leech~~

Oh No She didn't!

So the other day I'm trying to beat the rain mowing the back yard when my wife pulls in. She is really big on mowing the yard at different angles each time as she said it helps the grass grow better.

She yells over the mower, cut it at a different angle then last time and don't throw the clippings in my flower garden!  :(

She goes in the house and I go to the middle of the yard and start cutting in a ever widening circle over the whole yard! :/

She comes back out and gives me the look of death! :angry:

I said honey, it's the newest rage in bidirectional grass cutting to help the grass grow better! :whistle:  :P

Moral of the story. Don't Mess with the LawnBoy!  :/

Edited by leech~~

30 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Tell her if she don't like the way your doing it to do it herself.:P man leech put your man pants on!!:D:grin::grin:

Dude, did it sound like I followed what I was told by cutting in circles? It kind of went against the grain! ;)

8 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Dude, did it sound like I followed what I was told by cutting in circles? It kind of went against the grain! ;)

Ya, right!  "Bobby, bring that ball in  the house NOW!"  Bobby brings it up to house, sits it on porch..."There, that'll teach her".  :/

8 hours ago, leech~~ said:

well my wife wouldnt even think of trying to tell me how to cut the lawn!!!!!!!!!!:P

4 minutes ago, smurfy said:

hey leech...........when ya gotta mow again????????? kinda wanna know the method you use this time!!!!!!!!:grin:

Just got done with the front as the chicken was smoking.  I used may old trusty back and forth Method my wife hates! I think shes trying to go for the Ball Park look? :grin:

Edited by leech~~

Try saying this:: "This ain't Burger King! You get it my way or you don't get the S of a B at all!"

See how that works for ya. :lol::lol::lol:

55 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

download (7).jpg

Lol, I told this one to my wife a while back. "How do you load a dish washer? Get your wife drunk!"  She was not amused. :grin:

Edited by leech~~

On 8/30/2017 at 8:41 AM, leech~~ said:

Your both doing it Wrong! :lol:

yard-work-lawn-mower-good-wife-motivational-poster.jpg

suppose she'll be busy when the leaves start falling? i could use her help raking up leaves!!!!!!!!!