• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Don't you hate it

paceman

Had that issue all last year and it was not an issue the year before!  I think I had adjusted my setting for the camera and screwed things up...too bad I didn't think of the issue until the season was over.

i hate it too, I have resorted to going back in a week or less to check and see if i did a good job of clear the field of view.

I also occasionally seem to have the sunrise  trigger an event like this as well for a couple of days, usually just after the leaves fall.

yup, had that happen to a camera 2 years ago, brand new camera, ended up being a defective sensor. just last week I went to check a camera after a 2 week sit, and opened up the cam to see that I still had it on "Setup" instead of "on" :angry:

I checked one earlier this year on a food plot.  I had hung it & not turned it on while I spread fertilizer.  I left the door open so I wouldn't forget to turn it on when I was done.  When I went back in two weeks I wondered why the door was open...

I won't point my cameras any direction but N or S unless it's pointing it to heavy cover where the sun can't get a low angle at the camera.

I have places where the grass waves, so I go in there with a hand cutter when I hang the camera & chop all the weeds & grass down in a fan from the camera.  It's a lot of work, but I don't get all those dumb, something's waving in the breeze shots.

Edited by bigbucks
typo