• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Grass Drags and Swap meets 2017

leech~~

Getting to be that time of year again. It's always fun to get the sledding season juices flowing and pick up some deals.  I just picked up a beat up used sleigh to haul the grandsons out ice fishing. Hope I can roundup a few items like a windshield, seat pads and some big cat stickers before I start fixing it up and repainting it! Arctic Cat colors! :)

Outlaw Swap and Grass drag.  Aug 25th & 26th. 

Haydays swap and Grass drag. Sept 9th & 10th. 

4c8afec384c7af23a3386f2d9d2c1cd1.jpg

17 minutes ago, monstermoose78 said:

Never been to the outlaw grass drags and it's 3 miles from my house. How is it?

There is more things at the swap then just snowmobiles and parts. I bought a Dual Sport motorcycle one year and a brand new rear seat and foot rests for my 4 wheeler for 1/2 price another year.  I go to the Outlaw every year because it's not so big and crazy as the Haydays which is the largest snowmobile event in the USA.  

Well it pretty much got rained out but people still picked up a few things in and out of the rain. I can't believe I found the one thing I was looking for the most. A roll of new wide edge trim to go around the old sleigh. It's way thicker and wider then Auto trim edging and the only other place I could find any was on line for way more. 

Of course I did have two pick up my two pork chops from one of the stands that is there every year. They are great!

Looks like I may have to hit the Hayday race and swap now! :)