• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2017 Gardens

Duffman

14 minutes ago, smurfy said:

just so ya know i have a 100% seal rate this year!!!!!!!!!!!

24 bucks?????????:cry:  i might have to raid the pension fund!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

Excellent! Happiness is a tight seal!  Don't want any sick liddle smurfs runnin' around!! :P

seal.jpg

Just came home this weekend to about 100 nice hosts chewed down to the ground. All tomatoes, peppers and summer squash devastated by my 4-hoofed neighbors. 

I sprayed right before I left, but we had rain the next day and the liquid fence didn't last. Hoping some of the veggies come back before frost.:(

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

dang thats gotta bite!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebs been known to crawl around on all 4's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:P:grin:

Ya, but not in DEL'S yard!!! :crazy:  Jeez, that bites the big one, Delmonaco! See, ya shoulda stayed home and had ME go to the mansion on the lake!

The gardens are looking beautiful. I have also started planting. I have had a small garden where I have planted certain veggies, one of them was a tomato. I use to look after them regularly, but still, pests have attracted them. As pest damage to tomato plant has visible physical changes so I was able to see that pests have attracted them. There are various pests that attract tomato plant are aphids, cutworms, whiteflies, caterpillars. I tried using pesticides to get rid of pests, but that didn't help then someone told me to ask Exterminator Brookfield CT about various strategies or methods that will help me to keep my garden healthy and pest free.

Edited by CraigHuffman