• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got a new bbq grill

Probably because most people wouldn't sell one of these for that much. I'm not sure why they did and well I didn't ask. Maybe they didn't like it as even being a older grill it had hardly been used and looks like new. I already had a Holland Companion grill that works great but this is even better. 

2 hours ago, Walleyehooker said:

Its a gas Holland grill. 

What model? 

On e of Bay. You must have robbed an old lady? No guy would have given that up for that price even being a little older model. :lol: 

Holland Grill's The Liberty Grill � Steel Cart With Wheels

• Picture 1 of 1
Edited by leech~~

This is a all stainless steel model so it was probably over a $1000 new. Not sure why they sold it so cheap but they had other stuff there dirt cheap to. Reminded me of the saying I hope she doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it. I also bought a small Curio cabinet for $10 and they had a large very nice china cabinet priced at $20. I was out yesterday and bought a like new Futon with mattress for $15.  Here is a pic of the curio. 

IMG_1461.JPG

I went to two sales up north where the rich folks live on Gull Lake. Picked up two like new Craftsman chainsaws at different sales.

One was free because the guy couldn't get it to run so he bought a new one. I cleaned the carb and knocked out a piece of saw dust from the jet. Runs like a champ!  Kept.

The other picked up for $5 bucks because the guy couldn't find out where it was always leaking oil? I picked up a $.50 new smaller O-ring for the bar oil cap=fixed.  Sold it for $50 bucks=minnow money! :lol:

I love folks with to much cash! :P

Edited by leech~~

8 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

That's the best thing ya can do with craftsman chainsaws....sell 'em!!!  :P

Not a big fan but for free and they cut wood. Takem every time! ;)

I have picked up weed whips and leaf blowers etc. for cheap and get them running and usually give them to someone that needs one. Most times its just a carb clean and fresh gas and maybe some new fuel line and they fire right up. Craftsman might not be a great saw but those cheap light saws work fine for trimming trees. 

19 hours ago, leech~~ said:

What model? 

On e of Bay. You must have robbed an old lady? No guy would have given that up for that price even being a little older model. :lol: 

Holland Grill's The Liberty Grill � Steel Cart With Wheels

• Picture 1 of 1

We started installing cabinets in a 7k SF house on Madison Lake today in a private bay. As we were unloading the trailer one of the neighbors walked over with a buddy and they threw a Holland exactly like that in the roll off dumpster.