• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trees having Sex!

leech~~

3 hours ago, RebelSS said:

That's the best you can do, Mr. Innocent?! :cool:

yep!!!!!!!!!!! gotta keep my sqeeky clean image!!!!!!!:grin:

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

I was just out in the back yard and the pines have wood.    :D

Seriously, they are blooming and if things dry out a little I will check for pollen.   

del .........del.......del with your mind in da gutter like that your posts are gonna get zapped!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

19 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

It sounds like you are just trying to Germinate some troubler around here! :/  :D

yep dem dere are troublemakers from Rochester leech!!!!!!!!!!:angry::grin::P

11 hours ago, leech~~ said:

I got no wood to Zap anyone around here. Just the way I like it.  Hit and run when ever I like, no ties!  ;)

think there called pot stirrers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::P

20 minutes ago, smurfy said:

think there called pot stirrers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::P

Ya, and that from the guy who's middle name is Wearever!  

11 hours ago, leech~~ said:

I got no wood to Zap anyone around here. Just the way I like it.  Hit and run when ever I like, no ties!  ;)

Attaboy! Whack 'em and stack 'em!  I'll put you in charge. I've gotta go do fun things. Plus, every time ya post, it takes forever to work. Site issues aren't worth it.

20 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

This is a test....

That post went at the normal speed.  

awe del.......ole reb is still a little groggy from the nite before next door!!!!!!!!:grin: i have that issue to from my cell and laptop........never my main puter!!!!!!!

SO allergy sufferers................................did this rain help reduce your allergy issues???????? there was a discussion at work yesterday in regards to this. i thought the rain would help........others thought it make it worse?????????

20 minutes ago, smurfy said:

SO allergy sufferers................................did this rain help reduce your allergy issues???????? there was a discussion at work yesterday in regards to this. i thought the rain would help........others thought it make it worse?????????

Holy-E-Craap yea!  Have not even used any of the pills, nose or eye drops in two days!  But, different people have different allergies. I'm allergic to Tree Sex!  :D