• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trees having Sex!

leech~~

Wow, anyone else having bad spring allergies this year? With this wind and dry air mine are the worst I've had in years and my eye's feel like their burning out! :cry:

Hopefully this coming rain will knock down this orgasm a bit!! :angry::angry:

funny you mention this. I just got back from seeing a doctor this morning for a sinus infection. I have been taking over the counter stuff to help with congestion and using a netti pot and haven't had any luck getting the congestion to go away.

got some amoxicillin today and hopefully that will help. I am also going to start using flownase and go from there. 

this spring has been the worst for me

51 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

Have you tried the various nasal sprays?   Nasacort etc? 

Yea, got everything under control but want to pull my eye's out.  Even the eye drops the Doc's have don't do that much.

So, it's kind of wait until the trees are done with their fun or some heavy run knocks it out of the air!  :crazy::(

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

Wow, anyone else having bad spring allergies this year? With this wind and dry air mine are the worst I've had in years and my eye's feel like their burning out! :cry:

Hopefully this coming rain will knock down this orgasm a bit!! :angry::angry:

So now you are accusing trees of having a woody?

This is why I only plant soft woods around my house...keeps the activity down. :)

I also had various woodpecker jokes to throw around, but I'll refrain. But yes, I can echo what others have said--miserable spring allergies this year! Rain in the forecast tonight for us, thankfully.

33 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

So now you are accusing trees of having a woody?

Just Oak's, Birch and Apple trees according to my Allergist person! ;)

Can't see it that good in this picture but my SUV is just covered with a green-yellow pollen layer!

IMG_2621.JPG

Edited by leech~~

Just now, delcecchi said:

I don't think apples pollen blows in the wind.   That's why bees are so important.  

Looks like pine trees to me.  

Yea, that was just what I tested positive for when they did the test. I know if I eat apples my mouth gets numb? So that's a different deal. 

I was referring just to the pollen on vehicle hood....Del, know how ya can tell ya got too much pine pollen? There's a cone stuck in yer nose. :grin:

I know pine does produce a lot of yellow pollen...it's everywhere over here. My deck tables glass tops are covered in it daily....

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Bahaha, someone cleaned up the dirty sex talk on my post it looks like.  :D

And my picture of woody woodpecker.  It's amazing. Sillytown can run with anything, though. Better be careful leech, the good ol' boy network will be secretly installing a filter on yer modem to beam mind-cleansing ions into yer noggin to meld yer thoughts into preconceived idioms. ;)

1 hour ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Jesusdidntlikeit

What, where's your proof of that your just making up things that have no bases and bla bla bla............................ ZZzzzzz. :tired:  :grin:

Rat's I wanted to save a copy of Duff's picture to use else where!  :(

1 hour ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Jesusdidntlikeit

And just look what happened to him.........mind control is a terrible thing. 

I see one of my sentences disappeared, too. Sure ain't the Russians; it's worse.   But it's also obvious.

! совершенный

18 hours ago, RebelSS said:

And my picture of woody woodpecker.  It's amazing. Sillytown can run with anything, though. Better be careful leech, the good ol' boy network will be secretly installing a filter on yer modem to beam mind-cleansing ions into yer noggin to meld yer thoughts into preconceived idioms. ;)

All this commotion over tree pollen???:cry::crazy: