• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well let the camper season begin!

leech~~

7 months since fall close up and it's time to open the seasonal camper spot back up this weekend up by Merrifield on Edward, and get those little guys some more fish! 

Let the summer fun in the sun begin! :)

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2332.JPG

Edited by leech~~

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

little early fer that fish aint it!!!!!!:P I wanna see pictures of you camping come tomorrow morning when da blizzard comes thru!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: nice pictures though!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think this camper can handle a little cold weather with the forced air system. ;)

But, I will be playing with my new Birthday toy I just got from my kids tomorrow on my day off. Not sure what to smoke yet? But some meat will be in there! :)

18583_118064725039472_1474312440_n.jpg

IMG_2603.JPG

1 hour ago, AlwaysFishing23 said:

Fun times for sure leech. Decided to call camping quits. Selling the camper. So sad.:cry:

we gave it up 2 1/2 years ago after 13 years of doing the permanent site thing. said we go to different places and tent it or rent cabins.but that didn't happen either yet. not sure I care to go back to the tent. our family does have a cabin up in Itasca county so that helps!!!!

do you go from place to place or set at a permy spot ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

nice set up leech. must be to early to plug in da beer frig though!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

Well it's official.... camper will be up for sale by the weekend hopefully tonight. If any of you are looking for a Wilderness 24 foot travel trailer with all the fixings feel free to give me a PM. More info available. So sad can't believe it looked forward to it all winter every year. Ooh well all good things must come to an end.

:(

2 hours ago, AlwaysFishing23 said:

Well it's official.... camper will be up for sale by the weekend hopefully tonight. If any of you are looking for a Wilderness 24 foot travel trailer with all the fixings feel free to give me a PM. More info available. So sad can't believe it looked forward to it all winter every year. Ooh well all good things must come to an end.

:(

Hey, if you can't hang by the campfire. Go Home! :lol:

That's to bad. When I'm having fresh opener Walleye and batter fried fresh Morel's this weekend, I'll think about yea. :)

Edited by leech~~

20 minutes ago, smurfy said:

no you wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What think about him? Already have to morel's and walleye from icefishing for back up so that's a done deal! ;)

So may be I fibbed on the thinking about yea part! :D

2 hours ago, leech~~ said:

What think about him? Already have to morel's and walleye from icefishing for back up so that's a done deal! ;)

So may be I fibbed on the thinking about yea part! :D

Jerk! JK! Just because camping is done dosent mean I'm done fishing. If I ever couldnt fish I think I would die.:D Mouth is already watering! Already got a hit on the RV possible buyer already Yeah extra money!

Kept getting pushed back from moving into the new house, but finally heading up to open the camper tomorrow afternoon.  Bought a new leaf blower to keep the outside rugs clean.  On mega clearance at Wally world for 10 bucks...  Told the Mrs. it would've been foolish of me NOT to buy it.  She wasn't impressed.

1 hour ago, Moon Lake Refuge said:

Kept getting pushed back from moving into the new house, but finally heading up to open the camper tomorrow afternoon.  Bought a new leaf blower to keep the outside rugs clean.  On mega clearance at Wally world for 10 bucks...  Told the Mrs. it would've been foolish of me NOT to buy it.  She wasn't impressed.

Yeah well once you fire that bad boy up and show her how it works, she will get impressed pretty quick!  :lol: