• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnetonka carp

HandGunner

Looking to take my girl out fishing for the first time.  I'm not much of a sport Fisher anymore.  Any places in Minnetonka that hold the most carp?  Plan to toss out a line with corn and just set it to the side while I teach my girl.  Access friendly, no Rocky edges and hard to access areas.  I'm thinking the bike path down to the bridge over at browns bay could hold a lot of carp since it's mostly cat tails.  Plus the bridge has nice flat rocks that we can get down on easily with room and space to have a nice set up for a few hours to fish.

Oh I just figured Tonka because I've caught a 15 pound carp their and see them swimming.  Then as my rods in a holder I can then teach my girl and go for sun fish.  Simple, fun, no current.  Fish for the both of us.

I know......but the gentleman asked for tips on Tonka.  The replies were sillytownish.  My apologies.  With that said wont hijack the post further than i already have as i am not a source of info on Tonka.