Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

leech~~

Morel's 2017

56 posts in this topic

The wife and the inlaws did really well on mother's day, on spots that are usually early spots but were empty for me early. The ones they found were getting a bit old but still okay.

Today we hit a "late" spot, and found some, mostly old. Left a lot of moldy and or bug eaten ones out there. Been an odd year. That's probably a wrap for me. I may try and hit a couple of cooler valley or near water spots this weekend just to see. Wife also found another fawn but wasn't carrying her phone.

IMG_20170516_200309199.jpg

IMG_20170516_193110813_HDR.jpg

Borch and leech~~ like this

Yea they seem to get bigger, dry and brittle near the end. I'm going to take one more look at my spots but they may be done? :(

11 hours ago, Lunker said:

The wife and the inlaws did really well on mother's day, on spots that are usually early spots but were empty for me early. The ones they found were getting a bit old but still okay.

Today we hit a "late" spot, and found some, mostly old. Left a lot of moldy and or bug eaten ones out there. Been an odd year. That's probably a wrap for me. I may try and hit a couple of cooler valley or near water spots this weekend just to see. Wife also found another fawn but wasn't carrying her phone.

IMG_20170516_200309199.jpg

IMG_20170516_193110813_HDR.jpg

Wow - that thing is huge!

I never seen one even close to that size here in northern MN.

Nice reports, all.  Glad some of you are finding them! :)

leech~~ likes this