• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It isn't time yet

Tom7227

4 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

I know a guy that could probably put bushings in those wheels for you.    Seriously. 

I'm sure a mill fine bastard that can laser sharpen his own blade can put his own bushing in a wheel for Crips sakes! :/  :lol:

9 hours ago, RebelSS said:

I mowed yesterday finally. Love that first new-mown grass smell. Beautiful, thick, lush lawn. I love it.  :grin:

DSC03275.JPG

DSC03274.JPG

Looks like all that goose poop is good for something, anyway....must have a line coming straight outa Silver Lake..

Edited by swamptiger

13 hours ago, delcecchi said:

I know a guy that could probably put bushings in those wheels for you.    Seriously.  

I've done that myself, Del. Pretty danged easy. Rolled stock pounded in and ground flush...Prob is, the bolts that fit into height adjusters are tapered and will still have wobble. Called making 'em quick and cheaply. Even Toro. Haven't seen a mower that doesn't have wheel wobble after a few years. Past screwing around with that point now. What little wobble they have doesn't really matter, Leech is just drooling over my yard and poking me anyway. He got smacked by the Ace hardware girl after he shouted at her "Hey! I need a fine screw!!"  As long as folks stop by and compliment me on it, I'm happy. ;)

3 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

Looks nice Reb,  good to see the neighbor left a cooler out for each pass for ya!! 

That's the lazy slug neighbors cooler. He's trying to get rid of it. Full of dirt and filthy inside. LIke someone would really want it. I think his wife, Blimpy, kept her load of hourly snacks in it. Just got too small for her hay bales. ;)

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:17 PM, RebelSS said:

I mowed yesterday finally. Love that first new-mown grass smell. Beautiful, thick, lush lawn. I love it.  :grin:

DSC03275.JPG

DSC03274.JPG

kinda looks to me like the neighbor lady was sitting on the mower with ole reb????????:P:grin: