Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

rundrave

Let see your di and si captures

6 posts in this topic

does anyone have any cool  or interesting DI or SI pictures to share? I have found that now that I have sonar with those features I almost spend more time exploring and searching for stuff than I do fishing.

I will have to try to get some of the flooded farm equipment and other things around here.

On 4/6/2017 at 2:55 PM, rundrave said:

does anyone have any cool  or interesting DI or SI pictures to share? If not just go here.  I have found that now that I have sonar with those features I almost spend more time exploring and searching for stuff than I do fishing.

I will have to try to get some of the flooded farm equipment and other things around here.

Great idea for a thread. Cant wait to see what others have. 

I've got a bunch of Humminbird Snapshots of my DI and SI stuff. Many people pay for the technology and don't know what they are looking for. Study these shots and tell me what you think you see.

rundrave likes this

Looks like a lot of rocks.  Could be some fish laying on the bottom.  I look for separation between the object and the shadow.  After I get more acquainted with my new unit i will try and post some shots

Edited by slammer