Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

rkhinrichs

Team 4

29 posts in this topic

All right looks like the new dream team!

rkhinrichs

Powerstroke

ArcherySniper

Pumer317

Cooter

I'm in.  Here to prove I can sign up for a team event and actually contribute.  2 titles, and zero birds put in, so my record is amazing.  Got some good plans for this spring though.  Getting a bow tag for MN with a weekend plan to make things happen, and then a weekend in WI trying to cover a couple zones for birds.

Looking forward to a fun spring, and hopefully some bird eating dirt.

monstermoose78 likes this

Steinbrenner himself couldnt have assembled a better team!  I have 3rd and 5th here in zone 4.

Well I will be hunting 507A with my bow/gun. April 12-16. And wiscon zone 4 season 3!  Pretty excited!  I just locked up some prime land in Minnesota! 

I will be hunting the whole season with my bow again. I have 3 long beards and 3 jakes in my back yard and a bunch of long beards on the property I shot mine on last year 

pumper317 likes this

On 4/5/2017 at 11:10 AM, Archerysniper said:

I will be hunting the whole season with my bow again. 

Plan on some texts from me come Wednesday morning.  You going to be out, or have to wait for the weekend?

Names pre-season?

Scratchin' Tommies

Waddle Whackers

Serenading Suzies

Junkyard Jakes

Tabletop Tree Talkers

Sleepy Eyed Strutters

On Mon Apr 10 2017 at 9:24 AM, DonBo said:

Plan on some texts from me come Wednesday morning.  You going to be out, or have to wait for the weekend?

I'm out tonight but you already know that. Saw one Tom and had 4 gobble at the same time on some aggressive cutting. Went quiet once the rain started but it is slowing down now. 

Just call the hen over, simple as that!  Lol, good luck!

Archerysniper likes this

I hate to be that guy right now!

1 hour ago, Archerysniper said:

My current situation,something better happen,I have a 17# primerib cooking. 

20170416_090133.jpg

Now if this was out in the Black Hills. You could RifleSniper um!  :lol:

Has anyone been out at all?  I have a week from tomorrow until I can get into the woods, and I am chomping at the bit to go.  Family priorities are keeping me busy.  My buddy has us locked in on some toms, so hopefully they keep on their patterns.  He has 5 coming through his plots regularly.

Its looking good if the weather will cooperate, and I am losing sleep already.  Never a guarantee, but it has me losing sleep already.

It's was a bit windy,wet and cold out last night. I have only missed getting out 2 days so far.  

Looks like its time to tell my jake decoy to go home he's drunk. Had 2 hens come into 12 yards and check the decoys out last night . No idea where the toms are,we have miss matched schedules. Every time I drive by they are standing in front of my blind. 

20170419_173809.jpg

pumper317 likes this