• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team 4

rkhinrichs

I'm in.  Here to prove I can sign up for a team event and actually contribute.  2 titles, and zero birds put in, so my record is amazing.  Got some good plans for this spring though.  Getting a bow tag for MN with a weekend plan to make things happen, and then a weekend in WI trying to cover a couple zones for birds.

Looking forward to a fun spring, and hopefully some bird eating dirt.

On 4/5/2017 at 11:10 AM, Archerysniper said:

I will be hunting the whole season with my bow again. 

Plan on some texts from me come Wednesday morning.  You going to be out, or have to wait for the weekend?

On Mon Apr 10 2017 at 9:24 AM, DonBo said:

Plan on some texts from me come Wednesday morning.  You going to be out, or have to wait for the weekend?

I'm out tonight but you already know that. Saw one Tom and had 4 gobble at the same time on some aggressive cutting. Went quiet once the rain started but it is slowing down now. 

1 hour ago, Archerysniper said:

My current situation,something better happen,I have a 17# primerib cooking. 

20170416_090133.jpg

Now if this was out in the Black Hills. You could RifleSniper um!  :lol:

Has anyone been out at all?  I have a week from tomorrow until I can get into the woods, and I am chomping at the bit to go.  Family priorities are keeping me busy.  My buddy has us locked in on some toms, so hopefully they keep on their patterns.  He has 5 coming through his plots regularly.

Its looking good if the weather will cooperate, and I am losing sleep already.  Never a guarantee, but it has me losing sleep already.

It's was a bit windy,wet and cold out last night. I have only missed getting out 2 days so far.  

Looks like its time to tell my jake decoy to go home he's drunk. Had 2 hens come into 12 yards and check the decoys out last night . No idea where the toms are,we have miss matched schedules. Every time I drive by they are standing in front of my blind. 

20170419_173809.jpg