• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins 2017

JBMasterAngler

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:08 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

Of course Albert Pujols would hit his 600th homerun against the twins. And of course it would be a grand slam!

it sure seems many players have a career highlight against the twins.

Twins sign 44 year old Bartolo Colon to minor league deal. I was wondering if the twins would be making any moves, as I do believe they need another quality starter. This wasn't the move I had in mind. I think it's a safe risk though. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

Of course the only run the NL scores is allowed by Santana :tired:

The homerun derby was the most exciting one I've seen in years (and not just because Chris Berman is gone). Hopefully that was the first of many more battles between Sano and Aaron Judge.

"The Twins, whose seven homers set a Target Field record, became the first team in Major League history to hit a homer in each of the first seven innings."

It's been nice to see this year that a team known for manufacturing runs can also rely more on the long ball.

If they can improve the pitching, the future looks pretty good for this club.

I like the Twins chances in a 1 game playoff with Santana pitching. As far as I am concerned after last year what happens from here on out is icing on the cake.

Even if they lose the 1 game wild card game, their season will have lasted only 2 days more than the worst team in baseball. But this is still a big deal and I like where this team is headed. I am just surprised they contended for a wild card spot with this pitching staff.

Man what a disappointment after getting out to such a great start and getting some runs on the board early. Terrible  performance by Santana. I know they are building toward a better future but frustrated to see him throw away an early lead immediately.