• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Twins 2017

JBMasterAngler

I have no expectations, and I realize new front office inherited a mess. But I want to see them make some improvements in many areas.

Starting today with Dozier at lead off and Mauer 4th as clean up is not what I want to see. Buxton should be leading off and Sano should be batting 4th. Bat mauer #2 and dozier 3rd. Or better yet bury Mauer in the bottom of the order until he can prove to be productive again.

How many years in a row now have we seen the entire team start the seasons batting terrible. The only hot bat in spring training that showed any sort of power (Park) is currently in Rochester. Enjoy the alleged sell out today. Rest of the season is going to be a snoozefest. 

I hate seeing some good small ball from the twins get ruined by a grand slam from the tigers :mad:

Buxton has 17 K's in 29 at bats. Good defense or not, that's not going to cut it. I agree with dropping him 9th in the order. Hopefully they avoid the sweep tomorrow.

back to a losing team again. Hate to see another good start from Santana wasted.  

But we can celebrate Mauer getting a double today (1st extra base hit all year) and Buxton only struck out once today.....it was a good run while it lasted.

They will lose 90 to 100 games again this year. They do not have the pitching to even get to 500. Santana will be our lone all-star and be traded before end of year. Hope something changes but they did not add anything for starters or offensive so until they do we will get the same junk. Really sucks cause i love watching and listening to the games all summer long.

Up 8-2 on the ride home yesterday from upnorth, heard the Rays scored another to make it 8-3 and the bases were loaded with nobody out.

Traffic was really ticking me off, so I thought it would be best to turn on some music because I had a feeling our bull pen wouldn't come through after Sunday's game.

Best decision I made all weekend.

:D