• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yard Tme

otterman91105

Not yet next weekend I am going to pick up all the sticks from my two cotton woods then I have to get the mower out and suck up the pinecones that are dropped in the front yard. I have to oversee an area in the back because I didn't have time to do it in the fall. Then I might hit the other parts with some fertilizer.

When is good time to spray creeping charlie?   I hit it in the summer, that didn't work very well.  Then I hit it in the fall, but it might have been too late.   So time to ask directions.  

21 hours ago, delcecchi said:

When is good time to spray creeping charlie?   I hit it in the summer, that didn't work very well.  Then I hit it in the fall, but it might have been too late.   So time to ask directions.  

I think anytime it is actively green and growing would be a good time. The stuff you are going to use is probably taken in by the plant during photosynthesis.

On 4/2/2017 at 10:25 AM, delcecchi said:

I sprayed mine almost a month ago.  An ortho product that seamed to work.  All that's left is the dead grass it choked out.

20170625_160515_resized(1).jpg

Edited by bobberineyes