Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Borch

2017 hso Turkey Quest Teams/Scores

30 posts in this topic

Team # 1Team Score = 145.625

Anyfish2 ---- 32.125

Scoot. ---- 29

Morgan  - Y ---- 32.5

Zachd ---- 52

dukhnt

hugonian1

Team #2 Team Score = 144.1875

DrJ

Ryan - Y ---- 27

Cheetah ---- 51.1875

Sutty ---- 66

Sabastian Thunderbucket

Team #3 Team Score = 176.50

Monstermoose78nephew - Y

featherslayer1 --- 66.5

Pfunk

Donbo --- 64.75

walleyehunter02

123fish --- 55.25

Team #4 Team Score = 172.4375

rkhinrichs ---55

Powerstroke ---0

ArcherySniper ---- 62.8125

Pumper317 ---- 54.625

Cooter

Team #5 Team Score = 235.8125 ***Team Winner***

Monstermoose ---- 28

x1957x ---59.1875

x1957grandson(Dillon) - Y --- 58.875 ***Youth Big Tom Winner***

Illini Walli ---- 68.5 ***Adult Big Tom Winner***

Wally Dog --- 49.25

Wallydog likes this

Way to go Ryan.

Now maybe you can get your dad on a bird. :D

Congrats.

Awesome!  I have the Submission threat set up now with the form to be filled out.  Way to kick things off Ryan!

Way to go Ryan!  I am sure Grandma would be so proud!

Anyfish, I guarantee it!  She was always the first person we called with this kind of news.  It always made her day.

Borch, sorry about that-- I couldn't remember where I was supposed to put it.  Should I delete it here and put it over there?  

ANYFISH2 likes this

Scoot, 

If you move it over there that will be fine.  I was a little slow getting the other thread set up.

I am still hunting yet Moose. I go to Nebraska in a few weeks. I am archery in mn. starting to see more active birds. Going to wait and shoot a tom. Nice having 4 birds already on the team. How does a guy post pictures right from your cell phone to here so I can post Dillons info on his tom.

Really close scores and several birds that haven't been submitted yet.

Nice job guys, gotta get those other birds up, so the guys in the bleachers can cheer...

On 4/20/2017 at 6:26 AM, monstermoose78 said:

Team 5 is in the lead by a few points :)

You may have spoken a little to soon :grin:

I'm sensing a team score change coming soon... :)

7 hours ago, Scoot said:

I'm sensing a team score change coming soon... :)

Just sitting waiting for it :whistle:

The person I'm thinking of is still gone.  I have no doubt he'll post it up when he gets back.  Hmmmm... who could it be???

Borch likes this

On 5/19/2017 at 9:44 AM, Scoot said:

The person I'm thinking of is still gone.  I have no doubt he'll post it up when he gets back.  Hmmmm... who could it be???

Same here

Posted (edited)

It's nice to finally have that fourth bird entered,congrats Powerstroke. 

Edited by Archerysniper
pumper317 likes this

Time to get those last few birds registered.  Got the prizes for the biggest tom for adult and youth. 

20170531_172514.jpg

Thanks Wanderer, for all the work to get these done.  They look nice.

Team #5 got it done!  Congrats!

Please PM me your contact info.

Congrats Team 5!!!  Pretty tough to compete with those numbers this year!

thanks to borch and hso for puttin on the contest

a big high five to team 5 teammates for going 5-for-5 :grin:

and a special shoutout to dillon for taking youth honors

some nice toms taken by hso hunters this season

i was fortunate to pull that big boy away from his harem. he fell victim to some sweet notes from a woodhaven copperhead diaphragm (which has become my favorite call the past few seasons)

will be the envy of my huntin buds when stylin my hso hat at the local pubs :lol:

ANYFISH2, Borch and monstermoose78 like this