• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Colon Cancer on the Rise Among Gen Xers, Millennials

tacklejunkie

7 hours ago, delcecchi said:

OK, I'll be blunt.  The cause is most likely the increase in frequency of anal sex, both hetro and gay.  It spreads HPV into the area, which is a known cause of some cancers.

Actually, the article posted by TJ states the cause is most likely a result of dietary changes.

HPV has been linked to anal cancer, not necessarily colon cancer in general.

2 hours ago, swamptiger said:

Actually, the article posted by TJ states the cause is most likely a result of dietary changes.

HPV has been linked to anal cancer, not necessarily colon cancer in general.

True. Anal cancer is the big issue with HPV. 

Interestingly, Ulcerative Colitis is also on the increase world wide. 

Edited by delcecchi

6 minutes ago, smurfy said:

dang Del.............why are you so knowledgeable on butt sex???????????????????????:whistle::grin:

Sorry, this isn't sillytown.  

I've been following the Gardasil HPV vaccination debate in case my opinion is of interest re: grandkids.  

I am a believer in vaccination for the prevention of disease, having been through the nasty ones as a kid. 

I was in grade school when the polio vaccine came out.  I have a couple of friends who had polio. 

I even got a couple doses of the Lyme vaccine.   

and your point is what exactly???????????

i also have a vested interest in this. back in my welding days i built stainless vessels used to make vacines/meds for colon cancer, now as a rep......i represent that group of workers!!!

5 hours ago, smurfy said:

and your point is what exactly???????????

i also have a vested interest in this. back in my welding days i built stainless vessels used to make vacines/meds for colon cancer, now as a rep......i represent that group of workers!!!

My point is that your off topic blather doesn't belong here.  

On 3/7/2017 at 0:05 AM, delcecchi said:

OK, I'll be blunt.  The cause is most likely the increase in frequency of anal sex, both hetro and gay.  It spreads HPV into the area, which is a known cause of some cancers.

Hilarious take

I would imagine the act of shoving something up there tearing it up for years in itself would probably create a health concern.  I'd say that's more of a demographic deal and not so much the generation in its whole ;).  Trusting what has been deemed safe for years of consumption of stressfully digested products and chemicals not meant for the human body would be my take.  Aspartame isn't a one time thing and many other harmful toxins are ingested daily which in turn mess you up. The farming process is a whole other story.  Hard to see though when you were brought up to believe so heavy in, "if it's on a shelf it's safe."  

If your goal is for regular bms and solid stools, you could probably reduce your risk by a significant amount. 

Your generation fed us garbage

Edited by DrJuice1980