Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tacklejunkie

Colon Cancer on the Rise Among Gen Xers, Millennials

31 posts in this topic

Whenever something is on the rise, doesnt it make you wonder about the cause?  Na, theres a medication for that you know...

OK, I'll be blunt.  The cause is most likely the increase in frequency of anal sex, both hetro and gay.  It spreads HPV into the area, which is a known cause of some cancers.

7 hours ago, delcecchi said:

OK, I'll be blunt.  The cause is most likely the increase in frequency of anal sex, both hetro and gay.  It spreads HPV into the area, which is a known cause of some cancers.

Actually, the article posted by TJ states the cause is most likely a result of dietary changes.

HPV has been linked to anal cancer, not necessarily colon cancer in general.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, swamptiger said:

Actually, the article posted by TJ states the cause is most likely a result of dietary changes.

HPV has been linked to anal cancer, not necessarily colon cancer in general.

True. Anal cancer is the big issue with HPV. 

Interestingly, Ulcerative Colitis is also on the increase world wide. 

Edited by delcecchi

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

Can the chiropractor fix my colon cancer?

Probably not.  But my dentist probably couldn't either.

6 minutes ago, smurfy said:

dang Del.............why are you so knowledgeable on butt sex???????????????????????:whistle::grin:

Sorry, this isn't sillytown.  

I've been following the Gardasil HPV vaccination debate in case my opinion is of interest re: grandkids.  

I am a believer in vaccination for the prevention of disease, having been through the nasty ones as a kid. 

I was in grade school when the polio vaccine came out.  I have a couple of friends who had polio. 

I even got a couple doses of the Lyme vaccine.   

and your point is what exactly???????????

i also have a vested interest in this. back in my welding days i built stainless vessels used to make vacines/meds for colon cancer, now as a rep......i represent that group of workers!!!

3 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

Can the chiropractor fix my colon cancer?

I thought they could fix anything. 

5 hours ago, smurfy said:

and your point is what exactly???????????

i also have a vested interest in this. back in my welding days i built stainless vessels used to make vacines/meds for colon cancer, now as a rep......i represent that group of workers!!!

My point is that your off topic blather doesn't belong here.  

2 hours ago, delcecchi said:

My point is that your off topic blather doesn't belong here.  

whatever.........sometimes neither does yours.......not sure who made you god!!!!!! but carry on!!!!!!

jbell1981 and roony like this

7 minutes ago, smurfy said:

whatever.........sometimes neither does yours.......not sure who made you god!!!!!! but carry on!!!!!!

I wouldn't go as far as to nominate Del for God, but he does have my vote for Chief Anal Canal Inspector...

Big Dave2, roony and smurfy like this

16 minutes ago, swamptiger said:

I wouldn't go as far as to nominate Del for God, but he does have my vote for Chief Anal Canal Inspector...

:grin::grin: EXCELLENT POINT!!!!!

roony likes this

On 3/7/2017 at 6:37 PM, smurfy said:

290d466ee46fc01131f6ffd33df5287459dbfab1

On 3/7/2017 at 0:05 AM, delcecchi said:

Hilarious take

You don't think HPV is an issue in Cancer?  

Posted (edited)

I would imagine the act of shoving something up there tearing it up for years in itself would probably create a health concern.  I'd say that's more of a demographic deal and not so much the generation in its whole ;).  Trusting what has been deemed safe for years of consumption of stressfully digested products and chemicals not meant for the human body would be my take.  Aspartame isn't a one time thing and many other harmful toxins are ingested daily which in turn mess you up. The farming process is a whole other story.  Hard to see though when you were brought up to believe so heavy in, "if it's on a shelf it's safe."  

If your goal is for regular bms and solid stools, you could probably reduce your risk by a significant amount. 

Your generation fed us garbage

Edited by DrJuice1980

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:56 AM, roony said:

290d466ee46fc01131f6ffd33df5287459dbfab1

so whats your point?????????????/

Posted (edited)

:)That del is an internet xspurt. 

Edited by roony
smurfy likes this