• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2017 Fantasy Nascar?

mnwildman

15 hours ago, SwivelDigger said:

Thanks Juneau4. I'm in 3rd one signed up.....probably the highest I'll be all season. Good luck guys.

You could always finish in the top 5 each week, I hope a few more join the group, just for the fun of it.:D Of course the fewer the numbers the higher the chance of winning good luck to all.

2 hours ago, 88fan said:

WHOOPS! I missed this, I was looking on the FM site instead of HSO.

Feel free to still join.  You will still be able to play for the weekly wins and for the segment wins, the overall championship you will definitely be at a disadvantage, but for the summer and fall segments you'll have an advantage. (If your picks are like Jr. is running though?):D

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, rl_sd said:

Just stumbled upon this... I've been in two other leagues all year and didn't realize this one existed. I'll have to make sure to throw my name in the hat next year

If you're in Yahoo  sign up.  Don't know how everything will work out, but who cares.