Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

leech~~

Atheism Discussion thread.

123 posts in this topic

Never has been one, never will be. Because only the insecure have to make fun of others beliefs.

Now start the usual tired bla, bla bla replies.

th.jpg

3 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Never has been one, never will be. 

Until now of course. LOL. :D

I guess making fun of one beliefs is better than beheading them or burning them at the stake. Or whatever death is deemed appropriate by said religions.

jbell1981 likes this

The real question is, who enjoys the smell of their farts more?  You bible-bangers and atheists are the same and both think you're better than the other.  Isnt the point of most teachings to be righteous is your actions? The practice of righteousness needs to come with a set of core values to determine whats right and wrong, a lot of people need to be reminded of that-so we'll write a book.  Over time belief that you are always right in your beliefs has created an extreme level of self-righteousness that an atheist would need to match in order to help prove their own opinion of the matter.  Yeah Mr. Atheist, its an opinion, get the f over it and same for you Mr. Bible-Banger, your teachings have been altered for control since the beginning.  Think not?  Think all that youve been taught is all there is to it or is religion some a la carte meal where we can pick and choose what we want to believe?  Oh yeah, thats what it has become. Unless you follow some ancient teaching, which you wont find at one of your towns churches, your absorbing watered down, written for your pleasure bs that lacks any involvement of questioning.  Wasnt another important piece of righteousness always questioning yourself, feelings and thoughts and why you have them and if they arent pure, the ability to work through and rid yourself of the unholiness and gain pride in yourself for that power?  Instead we pray for help, pray for some power to do that for us or give us the strength to overcome, when we should all be taught that we posses the power of that control over our self and our negative thoughts can be cleared with an understand of why.  This goes back 1000's of years.  .  So who enjoys the smell of their own farts more?  Both of you are weak humans, but that was the whole point I guess.

For the record, I believe in a creator. 

Edited by DrJuice1980

Just now, DrJuice1980 said:

The real question is, who enjoys the smell of their farts more?  You bible-bangers and atheists are the same and both think you're better than the other.  Isnt the point of most teachings to be righteous is your actions? The practice of righteousness needs to come with a set of core values to determine whats right and wrong, a lot of people need to be reminded of that-so we'll write a book.  Over time belief that you are always right in your beliefs has created an extreme level of self-righteousness that an atheist would need to match in order to help prove their own opinion of the matter.  Yeah Mr. Atheist, its an opinion, get the f over it and same for you Mr. Bible-Banger, your teachings have been altered for control since the beginning.  Think not?  Think all that youve been taught is all there is to it or is religion some a la carte meal where we can pick and choose what we want to believe?  Oh yeah, thats what it has become. Unless you follow some ancient teaching, which you wont find at one of your towns churches, your absorbing watered down, written for your pleasure bs that lacks any involvement of questioning.  Wasnt another important piece of righteousness always questioning yourself, feelings and thoughts and why you have them and if they arent pure, the ability to work through and rid yourself of the unholiness and gain pride in yourself for that power?  Instead we pray for help, pray for some power to do that for us or give us the strength to overcome, when we should all be taught that we posses the power of that control over our self and our negative thoughts can be cleared with an understand of why.  This goes back 1000's of years.  .  So who enjoys the smell of their own farts more?  Both of you are weak humans, but that was the whole point I guess.

So are you saying you are not human? Makes sense. 

35 minutes ago, DrJuice1980 said:

doesn't make sense.jpg

Lol!  If you think either is wrong, you should be spending more time trying to make yourself a better person.  Otherwise its just a contest about who enjoys the smell of their own farts more. Bobby enters those quite often, and he has yet to lose.  Winning isnt a good thing here pal!

I dont get the human comment, that made zero sense.  

Edited by DrJuice1980

I don't trust any man that doesn't enjoy the smell of his own farts.

Most of us enjoy it so much we feel an obligation to share it with others, kind of like our religious beliefs I guess.

2 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Yeah Mr. Atheist, its an opinion, get the f over it and same for you Mr. Bible-Banger, your teachings have been altered for control since the beginning.  Think not?  

Instead we pray for help, pray for some power to do that for us or give us the strength to overcome, when we should all be taught that we posses the power of that control over our self and our negative thoughts can be cleared with an understand of why.  This goes back 1000's of years. 

I like these lines Juice, well said.

DrJuice1980 likes this

2 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

So who enjoys the smell of their own farts more?  Both of you are weak humans, but that was the whole point I guess.

If you think even for a moment, anyone and I mean anyone is going to listen to your rant by beginning with a flatulence comparison and then essentially call the entire human race inferior...well, I don't think you comprehend.

It is noteworthy that you deemed both sides condescending, self righteous and yet that was the entire nature of your rant.

It reveals you are everything you just called the rest out for. 

You lost that round shiat heel.

26 minutes ago, JigSawJimmy said:

It is noteworthy that you deemed both sides condescending, self righteous and yet that was the entire nature of your rant.

He's_right_you_know.jpg

Paragraphs, with topic sentences and breaks would have been nice.    They still teach that stuff in school?  

Big Dave2 likes this

2 hours ago, Getanet said:

I don't trust any man that doesn't enjoy the smell of his own farts.

Most of us enjoy it so much we feel an obligation to share it with others, kind of like our religious beliefs I guess.

We had a blue flamers club in college. 

that must have been a national club, because I thought I also was in that club.:sick:

PurpleFloyd likes this

Meh, a rant is not always written with proper Grammer. Point was clear and no, it was not hypocritical, it was condescending but please find a comment on here that isn't in that tone.  I'm waiting, cause if thats all you got to come back with, ha ha. Self-righteous was the opposite as it was written to not give a rip what you believe just don't think it's superior to anybody else.  However, if you are one of those people then why not call you what you call the other? Now it hurts when it's towards you and your beliefs? Yeah I ripped on both sides, sorry about it. But I truly don't care if you want to believe in God or Thor or Vishnu or air or whatever, just don't go touting around your beliefs if you cant take a little knowledge back. Which looks like that's the case. Boo hoo

And to those scratching still over the fart analogy, "he thinks his s*** don't stink."  Get over it, come with something better please.

I am not a atheist nor a religious follower, I do believe in a creator, but will not pray to that. I guess I believe we make our own choices, and we live with them. I have no grudges against anyone and there beliefs, and respect them for that.

DrJuice1980 likes this

George carlin had the best statement ever, I don't believe in god, but if I did, my god would be the sun, because without the sun, there would be no life.

jbell1981 likes this

4 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

How do you explain indecision?