Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eyeguy 54

Gun ?

4 posts in this topic

I have my P2C in MN. Can I have my gun loaded and in the glovebox while traveling thru Iowa. Missouri looks ok. Figured I would ask in here. Thx

You're good.  

I believe IA residents traveling north aren't so lucky though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Well our lilacs were just starting to bud out yesterday and I was thinking we should go take a peek today. Unfortunately we got 2 inches of snow overnight and it's still coming down! I'm pretty sure Hubbard county will have to wait at least a week to ten days with the temps forecast.
    • Sorry...no excuses BB...the better team did win....4-1. Lucky for the Wild that Statsny was not playing from the start or it woukd have been a sweep. Love the fact that the national hockey gurus are ripping the Wild right now..read Souhans article pretty much what I've been saying. http://m.startribune.com/wild-again-not-good-enough-when-it-matters/420167633/ While Chicago is telling it like it is...the Wild are sending the wrong message...and Chicago has 3 cups in recent past....6 overall...pretty obvious which organization is trying to win the cup every year and which one is happy just "selling tickets".
    • Got off to a late start, but was able to get to the lower river at 6 AM. Frost covered the ground, as temps were barely above freezing. I could hear turkeys gobbling as I walked through the field. Once I made it to the wooded river valley, the sound of grouse drumming echoed through the woods. Eagles and ospreys continually flew over my head throughout he morning. The water was mabye a couple inches high, and somewhat cloudy, but was noticeably clearing as the morning progressed. 8 o'clock seemed to be the magic hour, as that's when I caught most of my 13 brown trout. Biggest was 16 inches, and had a few swipes from some dandies as well. Beautiful morning to be on the river!
    • So i have experimented with a bunch of brands to see which ones walk the best .... of coarse it depends on fisherman, rod & line being used.   7"2" Cabelas bass rod medium heavy tourney rod,  power pro 45# ...here is the order of best walking frog that worked for me off the dock.   1.  Terminator frog 2.  Bobby's perfect frog (pretty close to terminator) by snag Proof 3.  Spro frog (ok) 4.  KVD frog  (took some work) 5.  Booya pad crasher (teririble)   These are the ones i own ... terminator and snag proof where effortless!!!    
    • Running and gunning!   Congrats!
    • Nice!  WTG!
    • I've got a bunch of Humminbird Snapshots of my DI and SI stuff. Many people pay for the technology and don't know what they are looking for. Study these shots and tell me what you think you see.
    • Rock or fish? Look at this one real hard.  
  • Our Sponsors