Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

wasssit

StrikeMaster GX35

5 posts in this topic

Just like to know if anyone else is having  a little wobble with the shaft connected to the engine, it's not much but the play is there. Is there anyway to fix it.  It's brand new StrikeMaster GX35, only drill 2 holes with it.

Also, what type of oil does it use, does fleet farm carry anything for a 4 stroke?:confused:

I don't know about your auger specificialy but most augers have a little play where the auger connects to powerhead. Nils is the only one I know that is bolted tight.

my auger has play too... check the set screw and make sure it is tight if it is I wouldn't worry about it

It's fine. My strikemaster has some play as well and it's still basically brand new. Just make sure you check the collar bolt every few times out that's what I do. And make sure your storing your Allen wrench under your throttle handy spot in case your our out on the ice and it seems loose. And it's a good place to keep from loosing it.;) Can't help any about oil mines a 2 cycle. Hope this help!