Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

yoppdk

Rod Racks

7 posts in this topic

Building and selling custom-made fishing rod racks, both for ice fishing and open water (regular sized) rods. You specify the kind (Ice or Regular) or rack, wood (typically oak), number of rod slots and stain (or you can leave unfinished). Typical 10 rod ice rod rack sells for $65 ... 10-rod open water sells for $150. You pay actual shipping costs or pick up in Grand Rapids, MN. takes a few days to build each and a couple days to stain/poly finish.

Let me know if you are interested ...

10 rod oak rack2.jpg

Full rod rack1.jpg

Just finished a pair of smaller rod racks designed for a narrow wall in a guy's fish house. He only has 9.5 inches of wall to work with, so we only got two rods per rack ... but they should still work well. They should be a good match for his cedar-paneled fish house

Let me know if your fish house needs some custom built rod racks ... I can make them to fit your space, wood type and number of rods needed.

Cedar House Racks.jpg

Ill be up on the 17th to pick up my 10 rod rack pictured above.

Here is another version of the rod racks for Ice Castle Fishouses ... this one is made of cedar and holds 6 rods. It was installed on a cedar interior which makes for a nice modification.

Let me know if I can build one for your fish house!

image1.JPG

And here is a 25 rod version (free standing) that was built for a custom rod builder ... this one made of clear pine and no finish other than the felt inserts where the rods touch.

IMG_20170211_190656728.jpg

Edited by yoppdk

Picked up my 10 rod rack last weekend. Very nice and well worth the money if your looking for a nice rod rack.

Thanks, Walleyehooker! I appreciate the review and am glad you like it. I also appreciate you letting me make the rack for you ... I enjoyed building it.

Kevin

Just finished two more rod racks ... one (second photo) is a 10-rod wall mount rack for a guy's home and the other is an 8 rod rack for a fish house. Both are pine.

8 rod pine rack.jpg

10 rod pine rack1.jpg