• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Missing

ANYFISH2

Now lets just hope for the other rascal to show up!

Here's something for you guys to ponder:

We know cellphones can be tracked.  Wildlife agencies can now put small tags on animals that can easily be tracked. If you ask your vet you have your dogs "chipped" do they can easily be identified.

So why can't somebody put a little "chip" in dogs that would be easily tracked by???? some common device? It could be part of the ID chip now pretty common in well cared for dogs.

Mull it over and get back to me.

Monday morning is fine......weekends are sometimes not good for mulling.

I agree Ufatz.  Our dog is chipped like mentioned.  It would be nice for it to be trackable.  I think there is on some collars.  I suppose, a battery of some sort is necessary, so re-chipping would be necessary and expensive.

As an update, Ava has also been found minutes ago.  She was found wondering the median of HWY 10 near Darling (between Little Falls and Randall) about 9 miles from her home.

Thanks to all looked at the post.

I hope your sister will have a long talk with these guys to find out what in hell they were doing and WHY!  I wonder WHY the dogs would just take off like that and end up so far away-there must be SOME reason wouldn't ya think?

It would drive me nutz!

Glad you had a happy outcome. My 11 yr old got the traveling bug in December after his invisible fence battery went dead and I neglected to check it. He made it home after an hour but I was a basket case for that hour looking for him.

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

Great!! So happy they were found!!! Please let us know how they wandered off.....and why? I feel like I'm missing something...

The kids let the dogs out after school to do thier thing.  Kids went in the house and when they came back out they could find them, that Wednesday.

Apparently, there have been alot of coyotes out in the area recently so maybe that had something to do with it? It all guess at this point, they (dogs) aren't saying a word!:lol: