Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Cooter

Schrillary Rotten

230 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Cooter said:

No more speeches?  What happened to the wonderful cause the clinton foundation was?  How could someone as caring and generous as schrillary turn down offer after offer to raise millions for the needy of this world?  So relentless and driven as she was im surprised to hear so little from her lately.  Can some lib stop wetting themselves for a second and assure me all is well with the princess?  Must be some explanation.

Obviously she must have died. She was on her death bed a few months ago, right?

Perhaps the three stoges should bone up on reading and comprehension.

He (Cooter) was asking about the clinton crime machine foundation.

And all the wonderful things the foundation was doing for the truly unfortunate all around the globe.

Sheezus... :/

If you want to know what hitlary is doing these days ??

She is doing the same as gay johnson...

Spending fools campaign donations on themselves......  :lol:

Thanks Uncle Bill.

Well at least somebody around here understands the language of frothing spittle.

;)

Edited by Duffman

The name calling "Right " is staying consistent. Saying things only one like them can decipher.;)

7 minutes ago, Duffman said:

Thanks Uncle Bill.

Well at least somebody around here understands the language of frothing spittle.

;)

Your welcome Duff,

And you're right.

Let's calm things down to a nice even keel liberal pace..

Soo mommy like for the hipster college crowd. ;)

Wahahahaha!!!... :lol:

32 minutes ago, Uncle Bill said:

Your welcome Duff,

And you're right.

Let's calm things down to a nice even keel liberal pace..

Soo mommy like for the hipster college crowd. ;)

Wahahahaha!!!... :lol:

wow,

How anyone could ever associate themselves with these types of people is beyond me. The scary part is this is normal, not isolated. Least tolerant people in America.

That Prof. is also a Fascist  Liberal. Like saying the 3 percenters represent Republicans.

1 hour ago, Juneau4 said:

That Prof. is also a Fascist  Liberal. Like saying the 3 percenters represent Republicans.

How is it different from anything we've been hearing around the country? 

How many republicans were paying people to protest Obama events?

Where were the mass republican cryfests and riots like this when Obama won? 

How many liberal speakers were attacked by conservatives while speaking at colleges?

Am I happy with the republican party and everything they do?

Far from it.

But when it comes down to taking inventory of my life...

white male

Pro-Gun

Hunter

Fisherman

Veteran

Pro-Mining/OIL/Natural Resource based Jobs

vs the party of BLM, every Anti-2nd amendment group, lgbt and the Sierra Club

Its a no brainer which party im NOT going to support

Edited by SledNeck

15 minutes ago, SledNeck said:

Far from it.

This is the biggest problem in politics, everyone says they don't care for their own party but they continue to support them over and over without any consequences. All because you don't like the other party who gets in power half the time anyway? It's just an insane never ending cycle unless we change our ways.

14 minutes ago, Bear55 said:

This is the biggest problem in politics, everyone says they don't care for their own party but they continue to support them over and over without any consequences. All because you don't like the other party who gets in power half the time anyway? It's just an insane never ending cycle unless we change our ways.

There will never be a party that will represent all the people. Our only choice is to vote for a party that closest to our stances. I dont support either party. Ive never been to a political rally or protest and Ive never given money to a campaign. All I do is vote for the candidate that I feel represents me the best while having a legitimate shot at winning. 

males the do hunt and fish and yeas 43 minutes ago, SledNeck said:

white male

Pro-Gun

Hunter

Fisherman

Veteran

I can say the same thing, and I can also look at human rights that belong to others. I also don't categorize  people because of the actions of a few. 

Liberals are white, they do own guns, hunt,  fish, and to some surprise have served in the military and died, they even support mining and the use of natural resources as long as natural resource aren't being destroyed. 

Big Dave2 likes this

57 minutes ago, SledNeck said:

Far from it.

white male

Pro-Gun

Hunter

Fisherman

Veteran

vs the party of BLM, every Anti-2nd amendment group, lgbt and the Sierra Club

Its a no brainer which party im NOT going to support

Now if you were also in favor of sound fiscal policies, you'd be a Libertarian.

PurpleFloyd and pushbutton like this

Ya know fellas, I understand the frequent nasty comments about the Clinton Foundation and am well aware how it is used to bludgeon the Clinton name,  but when you have a moment why don't you look up the Foundation, how it is funded and what it actually has been DOING for  more than a few years. And you might also like to know that none of the Clinton's are paid with any federal or donor money.....it all goes into the various "sub-foundations" around the world. There must be some reason that people from governments all over the world come to the annual meetings and the Foundation has the support of former Presidents and other leading personalities in business, politics, the arts and medicine.

When you know a little more THEN you can go back to spreading the nonsensical and simple minded complaining about the Foundation. I'm no big Hilary fan and not wild about Bill either but you just gotta break down and give that Foundation some credit.

25 minutes ago, Juneau4 said:

I can say the same thing, and I can also look at human rights that belong to others. I also don't categorize  people because of the actions of a few. 

Liberals are white, they do own guns, hunt,  fish, and to some surprise have served in the military and died, they even support mining and the use of natural resources as long as natural resource aren't being destroyed. 

LOL. No what you are describing is a conservative. The MAJORITY of the democrats oppose these things

14 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

Now if you were also in favor of sound fiscal policies, you'd be a Libertarian.

NO. I strongly disagree with the libertardians on military/foreign policy and trade

4 minutes ago, Ufatz said:

Ya know fellas, I understand the frequent nasty comments about the Clinton Foundation and am well aware how it is used to bludgeon the Clinton name,  but when you have a moment why don't you look up the Foundation, how it is funded and what it actually has been DOING for  more than a few years. And you might also like to know that none of the Clinton's are paid with any federal or donor money.....it all goes into the various "sub-foundations" around the world. There must be some reason that people from governments all over the world come to the annual meetings and the Foundation has the support of former Presidents and other leading personalities in business, politics, the arts and medicine.

When you know a little more THEN you can go back to spreading the nonsensical and simple minded complaining about the Foundation. I'm no big Hilary fan and not wild about Bill either but you just gotta break down and give that Foundation some credit.

Either youre of low intelligence or intentionally over-looking it being used as a tool to donate in return for political favor. I thought most Hillary supporters wont even deny that part anymore. 

46 minutes ago, SledNeck said:

LOL. No what you are describing is a conservative. The MAJORITY of the democrats oppose these things

NO. I strongly disagree with the libertardians on military/foreign policy and trade

Either youre of low intelligence or intentionally over-looking it being used as a tool to donate in return for political favor. I thought most Hillary supporters wont even deny that part anymore. 

A man :

1. See now you think I'm a conservative! (Because I hunt, fish, own firearms---- more important things in life than that!

2. Now calling people who have different opinions than yours names. (way to go )

3. Questioning ones intelligence because they have an opinion. (Yea)

4. No I don't believe all conservatives have disrespect for those who disagree with them. (Carry on )

Name all the current serving Republicans that have tried to legislate more regulations/restrictions on firearms.  

What's more important in life than leisure? Isnt it the reason people work/exist? 

4 hours ago, SledNeck said:

There will never be a party that will represent all the people. Our only choice is to vote for a party that closest to our stances. I dont support either party. Ive never been to a political rally or protest and Ive never given money to a campaign. All I do is vote for the candidate that I feel represents me the best while having a legitimate shot at winning. 

Never is a very long time so that is very much an impossible statement. We have all kinds of options but people like to force themselves into thinking that they don't. During the early stages of the primaries I doubt anyone gave Trump much of a chance of winning so I think expanding political opportunities for others outside the party system is not a dead end unless we just all submit to the will of the D & R party leaders. There seems to be a very reasonable chance that the outsiders will use the party system against them during the next election so I guess there is always that.

3 hours ago, SledNeck said:

Name all the current serving Republicans that have tried to legislate more regulations/restrictions on firearms.  

It's all in the way you word that question. You may be correct with the way you worded it and possibly no current Republicans "have tried to legislate more regulations.......etc" I don't know. But, You more than likely voted for a guy last Presidential cycle that had and you voted for a guy this cycle who has openly favored more gun control. Speaker Ryan has stated he is in favor of closing the gun show loop. I'm sure we can find more spineless Republican wimps that have come out in favor of some sort of gun legislation if we looked hard enough, but you won't get that info from Breitbart or Fox News.

3 hours ago, SledNeck said:

What's more important in life than leisure? Isnt it the reason people work/exist? 

Yes, and that's one of the main problems with society right now.

6 hours ago, SledNeck said:

white male

Pro-Gun

Hunter

Fisherman

Veteran

4 hours ago, SledNeck said:

I don't know what kind of people you come in contact with on a daily basis but I have lots of friends on both sides of politics. About every Democrat friend I know is not against white males, guns, hunters, fishermen or veterans. I'm not sure most people even understand the mining issue but I doubt any of the Democrats I know are against oil since they all drive cars. In fact, quite a few of the Liberals I come in contact ARE white males who hunt, fish, own guns and some are even Vets.

I also have a lot of Republican friends and even a few who are conservatives, wink, wink. ;) I don't think the majority of them are dumb, redneck, gun toting, old, white, racists either.

I think some of you guys listen to each sides rhetoric way too much. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

bobbymalone and pushbutton like this

14 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

I don't know what kind of people you come in contact with on a daily basis but I have lots of friends on both sides of politics. About every Democrat friend I know is not against white males, guns, hunters, fishermen or veterans. I'm not sure most people even understand the mining issue but I doubt any of the Democrats I know are against oil since they all drive cars. In fact, quite a few of the Liberals I come in contact ARE white males who hunt, fish, own guns and some are even Vets.

I also have a lot of Republican friends and even a few who are conservatives, wink, wink. ;) I don't think the majority of them are dumb, redneck, gun toting, old, white, racists either.

I think some of you guys listen to each sides rhetoric way too much. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

All this time I was thinking, it was either black or white. No one can understand the stress one is in if you hunt, fish, own several firearms and don't vote Republican. By the way I'm Pro-Life, not just Pro-Birth.

7 hours ago, Ufatz said:

Pure stupidity dude, lift up your skirt, wipe it dry and let me know how they are worth millions after leaving the whitehouse broke if it wasnt from laundering via the foundation.  While youre at it why dont we at the least have transcripts of the speeches?

8 hours ago, Ufatz said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/clinton-aide-targets-chelsea-in-email-as-foundation-audit-shows-issues.html

Former President Bill Clinton’s top aide wrote in 2012 that Chelsea Clinton used Clinton Foundation resources “for her wedding and life for a decade” and a top Foundation donor was responsible for “killing” unfavorable press coverage – all as an internal Foundation audit uncovered numerous conflicts of interest and “quid pro quo benefits,” according to emails released Sunday by WikiLeaks.

Doug Band, founder of global strategies company Teneo and Bill Clinton’s personal assistant since the 1990s, wrote the Jan. 4, 2012, email to future Hillary Clinton presidential campaign chair John Podesta and two other Clinton aides after receiving word that Chelsea had told “one of the [President] bush 43 kids” and others about “an internal investigation of money within the foundation.” Band wrote such chatter was “not smart.”

“The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents….,” Band wrote. “I hope that you will speak to her and end this[.] Once we go down this road….”

EMAIL DETAILS HOW TOP AIDES MADE EX-PRESIDENT CLINTON RICH

The FBI reportedly is looking into The Clinton Foundation, although the extent and focus of the investigation is unclear. Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, had previously said some of the “personal” emails she deleted from her secret, homebrew server – the subject of another FBI probe – were related to Chelsea’s wedding.

Band’s email, which was revealed after Podesta’s Gmail account was hacked and subsequently uploaded to WikiLeaks, came at a time of turmoil and upheaval within The Clinton Foundation. Aside from the internal audit, previous emails show a prolonged effort to untangle Teneo from the Foundation. When Band launched the company in summer 2011, he was still employed by the Foundation and Bill Clinton was listed as a Teneo adviser.

But after much haggling, Clinton’s and Band’s roles were clearly delineated: Band continued on as a personal aide to Clinton and Clinton became a Teneo client. During the back-and-forth that produced the final document spelling out each of the men’s roles, Band on Nov. 12, 2011 wrote an 11-page memo outlining how Teneo was created and how it had helped to enrich Clinton and the Foundation. In that draft of the memo, Band wrote he had “sought to leverage my activities, including my partner role at Teneo, to support and to raise funds for the Foundation.”

Expand / Contract

President Bill Clinton, left, walks with aide Doug Band.(Georgetown.edu)

“I am sure I have done so imperfectly,” he added.

In another section of the memo, which was later deleted, Band wrote about billionaire hedge fund manager Marc Lasry as a “good example of the complex relationships a friend/supporter can have within the foundation.” Chelsea Clinton worked for Lasry, Lasry held Foundation fundraisers and Band was a paid adviser for Lasry’s firm, Avenue Capital, an investment company whose holding American Media Inc. publishes The National Enquirer.

But fundraisers and jobs weren’t Lasry’s lone contribution to Team Clinton.

“He has been helpful on a number of fronts, including … responding favorably to our requests to use his plane for Foundation and the Clintons’ personal purposes, killing potential unfavorable stories in the Enquirer [of which he owns a controlling share of the debt]…” Band wrote.

Less than a month after Band’s Teneo memo went out, lawyers from Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett LLP, the firm contracted to run the internal Foundation audit, emailed a draft of a governance memorandum and recommendations to Podesta, who was serving as a special adviser to the Foundation, and Bruce Lindsey, then the Foundation’s CEO.

The audit draft noted substantial issues, including a Conflict-of-Interest Policy that had not been implemented, conflicts that were not disclosed in a timely fashion and board members not following the policy when they became aware of conflicts.

“In addition, some interviewees reported conflicts of those raising funds or donors, some of whom may have an expectation of quid pro quo benefits in return for gifts,” according to the Dec. 5, 2011, draft. Another section of the document noted that “interviewees also mentioned instances in which gifts and payments received by staff had not been properly disclosed.”

There were other problems, including 1,298 “complimentary” $20,000 memberships for the Clinton Global Initiative as opposed to just 500 paid memberships. Of the “complimentary” group, “276 were coded ‘discretionary,’” the audit noted.

“Interviewees informed us that there is no transparency into how the comp list is developed,” the document stated.

The lawyers conducting the audit also noticed problems in the Foundation’s IRS Form 990, the tax return document of an organization that is exempt from income tax. While charitable groups are allowed to pay board members and staff a reasonable salary, none of the reasonable compensation calculations identified by the lawyers were ever done, the 990 form showed. The lawyers also wrote the 990 indicated the Foundation had a written conflict-of-interest policy that was enforced.

“However, we did not find evidence of that enforcement,” the memo stated.

Other problems included a “very small” Foundation Board “comprised solely of ‘insiders’”; unsigned Board minutes that “appear to have been cloned from one year to the next; “material weaknesses” in the “segregation of accounting duties, review of journal entries, audit adjustments and financial statement preparation, and lack of Board meetings.”

http://observer.com/2017/01/the-clinton-foundation-shuts-down-clinton-global-initiative/

The Clinton Foundation’s long list of wealthy donors and foreign government contributors during the 2016 elections provoked critics to allege conflicts of interests. Clinton partisans defended the organization’s charitable work, and dismissed claims that it served as a means for the Clintons to sell off access, market themselves on the paid speech circuit, and elevate their brand as Hillary Clinton campaigned for the presidency.

But as soon as Clinton lost the election, many of the criticisms directed toward the Clinton Foundation were reaffirmed. Foreign governments began pulling out of annual donations, signaling the organization’s clout was predicated on donor access to the Clintons, rather than its philanthropic work. In November, the Australian government confirmed it “has not renewed any of its partnerships with the scandal-plagued Clinton Foundation, effectively ending 10 years of taxpayer-funded contributions worth more than $88 million.” The government of Norway also drastically reduced their annual donations, which reached $20 million a year in 2015.

On January 12, the Clinton Foundation received more bad news: a WARN notice was filed with the New York Department of Labor. The main office of the Clinton Global Initiative in New York City would be closing, laying off 22 employees. The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN) “offers protection to workers, their families and communities by requiring employers to provide notice 60 days in advance of covered plant closings and covered mass layoffs. This notice must be provided to either affected workers or their representatives (e.g., a labor union); to the State dislocated worker unit; and to the appropriate unit of local government.” The reason for the filing was stated as the “discontinuation of the Clinton Global Initative,” after CGI previously announced layoffs leading up to the general election.

The Clinton Global Initiative was created in 2005 to serve as a networking platform for the Clinton Foundation. Both the initiative’s mission and its own definition of what it seeks to accomplish are vague. “Rather than directly implementing projects, CGI facilitates action by helping members connect, collaborate, and make effective and measurable Commitments to Action—plans for addressing significant global challenges,” states the CGI website. The Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation director of media relations have not responded to requests for a comment.

WikiLeaks revealed several criticisms of the Clinton Foundation were true, as pay-to-play schemes and the foundation’s corrupt management were exposed. On October 26, The Washington Post reported a memo detailed how the Clinton Foundation was used to boost Bill Clinton’s income.

“The memo, made public Wednesday by the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks, lays out the aggressive strategy behind lining up the consulting contracts and paid speaking engagements for Bill Clinton that added tens of millions of dollars to the family’s fortune, including during the years that Hillary Clinton led the State Department,” reported The Washington Post. “It describes how Band helped run what he called “Bill Clinton Inc.,” obtaining “in-kind services for the President and his family—for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.”

The Clinton Foundation‘s downward trajectory ever since since Hillary Clinton’s election loss provides further testimony to claims that the organization was built on greed and the lust for power and wealth—not charity.

3 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

The broad sweeping not too kind generalizations coming out of both parties sure play well on the news, nothing like firing up the troops for a never ending us against them waste of everyone's time.

Big Dave2 likes this

4 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Confused sort that would vote against their own hobbies and state's economy.

The party of Keith Ellison, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, Corrine Brown (go Gata) and Pocahontas Warren.

39 minutes ago, SledNeck said:

Confused sort that would vote against their own hobbies and state's economy.

The party of Keith Ellison, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, Corrine Brown (go Gata) and Pocahontas Warren.

Explain that would you- and more name calling-not nice.

What hobbies did they vote against that are their own? Oh you said they would! (sweet) You doubled down they would vote against their own States economy!  MY,MY( YOU said they would, must be a fact)