Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Cooter

Schrillary Rotten

230 posts in this topic

Haven't  heard much about her lately, anyone got an update?  My guess is her and Bill are gonna be on the road giving quarter million dollar speeches to the big nasty banks and corporations, foreign governments and the like.  After all she is relentless helping the poor and needy of the world.  Bet the phones at that wonderful foundation are ringing off the hook, so glad she has so much free time to continue the good cause!  No more worries about trying to figure out which account to use, whether or not something might be classified, keeping it safe from russian hacking attempts, just focusing on helping others!  She is after all the most qualified of anyone to do anything.

11 minutes ago, Cooter said:

11 minutes ago, Cooter said:

My guess is her and Bill are gonna be on the road giving quarter million dollar speeches to the big nasty banks and corporations, foreign governments and the like.

My guess is most of that crowd has suddenly lost interest, and is focusing their attention elsewhere.

Big Dave2 and tacklejunkie like this

1 hour ago, swamptiger said:

My guess is most of that crowd has suddenly lost interest, and is focusing their attention elsewhere.

The current White House occupant, perhaps?;)

Edited by tacklejunkie
swamptiger and thatoneguy like this

Hillary is getting a TV show I believe.

2 minutes ago, Nick Kuhn said:

How many digits to the right of the decimal point will it take to show her ratings? 

Or is this a new take on pay tv.... You have to pay not to watch her.   

tacklejunkie likes this

5 minutes ago, Nick Kuhn said:

Dancing with the stars

Just now, bobbymalone said:

Dancing with the stars

Only person who could make tucker carlson look graceful...

1 hour ago, Cooter said:

Johnny-Derp-94d9bea1c0577a008f4237e006942e72.png

You should maybe think about cracking a window

7 hours ago, delcecchi said:

How many digits to the right of the decimal point will it take to show her ratings? 

Couple decimal points to right ? :confused:

That would almost tie gary johnson vote percentage.

:lol:

Did Donald Trump Carry Minnesota?

January 26, 2017

Voter fraud is in the news again, with President Trump vowing an investigation and the liberal media assuring us that voter fraud does not exist. My question is always: why are they so confident that there is little or no fraud, when so few efforts are made to look for it?

Here in Minnesota, there is no possible way for anyone to know how much voter fraud occurred last November. Minnesota is a same-day registration state, and more than 500,000 voters register on the day of a presidential election. The Minnesota Voters Alliance explains why that is a problem:

Two quick things that should give you a better understanding of what we are complaining about… When the average folks learn about this, they are shocked!

1. First, here is a short video that [former Secretary of State] Mark Ritchie did a few years ago on Capitol Report, which clearly shows there are EIGHT different databases (however insufficient) that all new Registrants are checked against, either BEFORE, or AFTER, the election:

(i didn't post the video)

Voter Registration Application’s (VRA’s) are not entered and verified until AFTER the election. Statute allows the counties 42 days to enter the data, unless they need even more time. VRA’s have to be entered before they can be checked or compared to any databases!!

2. Here is the other link…on the SOS page showing that Election Day Registrants in presidential election years average OVER 500,000. 2016 is only showing 340,000 because that number is not complete, it will more than likely exceed 550,000 when are ALL finally entered into the Statewide Voter Registration System (SVRS). Notice all PRESIDENTIAL election years have exceeded 500,000. (2016 could be closer to 600K due to newly adopted NO EXCUSE Absentee Voting.)

Finally, … the truth is that [Secretary of State] Simon doesn’t know for certain that Hillary won Minnesota because over 500,000 people have NOT BEEN CHECKED AT ALL YET. Seems to me like it’s FAKE NEWS for the SOS to to tell the people of MN that Hillary won the election in MN when he simply does not know, nor could he know.

Voter fraud is concentrated among same-day registrants, and nearly all illegal ballots are cast for Democrats. Hillary Clinton reportedly won Minnesota by around 45,000 votes. This means that if 10% of those who same-day registered also voted illegally (non-citizens, convicted felons, already voted in another state, etc.), Donald Trump probably carried the state. But the result can’t be changed because Minnesota doesn’t have provisional voting. The votes of the 500,000 to 600,000 people who registered on election day have been counted.

Do I think it is likely that Trump carried Minnesota? No. But we probably will never know, and we certainly don’t know now. Trump’s investigation into voter fraud is long overdue.

:cool:

500K new registrations is a pretty big number for a state with high voter turn out, most would be registered from previous elections. I don't think anyone can deny some level of fraud from both sides.

Just now, Bear55 said:

I don't think anyone can deny some level of fraud from both sides.

Yes ..

But only one side claims it does not exist..

leech~~ likes this

Saw a LOT of Trump signs in Duluth and still went Blue.  Mustve been the Russians.

Trumps own family members are registered to vote in more than one state along with Steve Bannon. That alone should be enough to show there's voter fraud.

Sounds more believable than, "I saw a bunch of signs in Duluth."

Edited by bobbymalone

"Voter fraud is concentrated among same-day registrants, and nearly all illegal ballots are cast for Democrats. "

He asserted, prooflessly.

13 minutes ago, thatoneguy said:

"Voter fraud is concentrated among same-day registrants, and nearly all illegal ballots are cast for Democrats. "

Same guy is very busy with the Russian investigations so cut him some slack.

Why should we? She is out enjoying life with her oil money and catching up with her Lower Manhattan brat pack.

5 hours ago, thatoneguy said:

There are 4 proven cases of voter fraud for the last election, 3 of them were Trump voters.

So you are asserting that not one non-citizen voted for president?

Or are you just using the usual leftist tactic of dragging a red herring across the discussion?   

You are accusing him of dragging a red herring over a red herring? Are there bonus points for that?

Voter fraud in the form of non-citizens voting is a red herring?   

It would be an interesting study, not that anyone seems to want to know the answer, to take a statistically significant sample, randomly selected, of people who voted for president in each state and determine their citizenship status.  

The fact that no such study has been done shows the government doesn't want to know the answer.  

Voter fraud in the form of non-citizens voting is a red herring?   

It would be an interesting study, not that anyone seems to want to know the answer, to take a statistically significant sample, randomly selected, of people who voted for president in each state and determine their citizenship status.  

The fact that no such study has been done shows the government doesn't want to know the answer.  

No more speeches?  What happened to the wonderful cause the clinton foundation was?  How could someone as caring and generous as schrillary turn down offer after offer to raise millions for the needy of this world?  So relentless and driven as she was im surprised to hear so little from her lately.  Can some lib stop wetting themselves for a second and assure me all is well with the princess?  Must be some explanation.

10 minutes ago, Cooter said:

No more speeches?  What happened to the wonderful cause the clinton foundation was?  How could someone as caring and generous as schrillary turn down offer after offer to raise millions for the needy of this world?  So relentless and driven as she was im surprised to hear so little from her lately.  Can some lib stop wetting themselves for a second and assure me all is well with the princess?  Must be some explanation.

There has to be something on some conspiracy site some where that satisfies your need.

Uncle Bill, help Cooter out. Let him know your team won the election and that and she will never have any assemblance of relevance ......ever...unless she is living rent free in your head.