• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need Waubay info...

First timer...heading out to Waubay next weekend, 4/25-4/28. Going with brother who has experience out there...I'd like to get some info on what to use, ie:jigs, spinners, spoons, colors, plastic or live bait, etc. Would be nice to "outfish" the guy just once! confused.gif

[This message has been edited by HtchEyeCatcher (edited 04-20-2002).]

With the cold front that hit this weekend it will be hard to say what the fish will want. Have had good luck casting road runner lures with minnows in shallow water. Also try a mister twister with a lead jig and minnow. I put a spinner on my twister tail jig. Looks like a spinner bait then.

Vertical jigging the old road beds will be the ticket. This last cold front kind of put things on hold. If your brother has experience out there he will know where to fish. Just bring lots of jigs and don't be affraid to fish the trees.ScottS