• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jalapeno, Cream Cheese Juicy Lucy

18 hours ago, delcecchi said:

It's like the cartoons with the angel and devil sitting on my shoulder....  Eat healthy says one....  Wow that looks great.   says the other.   

I'm on a low-carb diet so that IS healthy for me, minus the bun.

21 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Looks like he only made three....just enough for me....well, I'd let him have one I guess.  :P

One of those suckers was enough for each of us. I made some onion rings on the side but we didn't even eat all of those.

Just now, ThunderLund78 said:

NICE WORK - every time I try to make them myself the edges don't seal and it ends up being a mess.

Most of the time that happens to me as well but this time I spent about 15 minutes sealing up 3 hamburgers and it paid off.