Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

PurpleFloyd

Report: Russia Has Trump (NSFW) Blackmail

500 posts in this topic

Analogous to the Birth Certificate deal?   

Possibly but if so the I guess the good for the goose, good for the gander thing is in play. 

1 hour ago, PurpleFloyd said:

His wife is a secret agent of the Russians as well.

I havent seen much evidence she's smart enough to do much other than stand there and look pretty.

Wouldn't put any of this past Trump, the man isn't fit for office but when major news stations run this stuff with "unconfirmed claims" it is no wonder the public doesn't take them serious any more. It's like everyone decided to copy the playbook of TMZ and forgot how to do any research before running anything these days.

Big Dave2 likes this

suckerfish.JPG

To this entire thread.

511px-FacepalmPicard.jpg

You (well we) all know the residents of liberalville where absolutely gut hooked by this latest piece of liberal journalism. ;)

#ThestupidityoftheAmericanleft

Lol. What's wrong  Bill?  So far all the mainstream media has reported....... UNSUBSTANTIATED.  No one said he is guilty of anything. 

*chuckle*

*cough*

*snort*

1 hour ago, Uncle Bill said:

You (well we) all know the residents of liberalville where absolutely gut hooked by this latest piece of liberal journalism. ;)

#ThestupidityoftheAmericanleft

Says the guy that continually posted about Hillary's brain tumor and gobbled up every bit of fake news the Russians put out there.  It was moderately humorous to read that report that came out last week and see that Russian propaganda efforts were basically an index of your copy and pasted posts in the Crooked Hillary thread.   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edited by bobbymalone

Except McCain....

http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/

Sen. John McCain admitted Wednesday that he gave the FBI a dossier detailing claims of a Russian blackmail plot against President-elect Donald Trump.

The Arizona lawmaker, a longtime Trump critic, made the public statement as questions piled up about his alleged role in spreading an unverified and error-riddled document that Trump has denounced as “a complete and total fabrication.”

“Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,” McCain said.

Someone just explained the difference between a garbonzo bean and a chickpea.

It turns out Trump has never had a garbonzo bean on his face. 

giphy.gif

I'm sort of disappointed the stories are #1 rather than #2.

5 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Possibly but if so the I guess the good for the goose, good for the gander thing is in play. 

Um what?  I can't make heads or tails of this grammar screw up.  

#hypocritesandfrauds

6 minutes ago, Down2Earth said:

Um what?  I can't make heads or tails of this grammar screw up.  

#hypocritesandfrauds

That's OK. Just do the best you can. Your bar is set very low.

bobberineyes likes this

6 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

Says the guy that continually posted about Hillary's brain tumor and gobbled up every bit of fake news the Russians put out there.  It was moderately humorous to read that report that came out last week and see that Russian propaganda efforts were basically an index of your copy and pasted posts in the Crooked Hillary thread.   LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You referring to the cheesy intelligence report you posted last week ?

Largely based on intel from 2012 ?  :blush:

(snip)...Today’s report is, as noted, remarkably brief. The longest portion of the report, at seven pages, is Annex 1, titled “Russia — Kremlin’s TV Seeks To Influence Politics, Fuel Discontent in US.” Annex 1 is devoted entirely to RT America TV, which the agencies deem a propaganda outlet of the Russian government. Given that this annex comprises the largest portion of the report, it is stunning to see this footnote:

This annex was originally published on 11 December 2012 by the Open Source Center, now the Open Source Enterprise.

So the CIA, FBI and NSA are so lacking in relevant, probative intelligence that the largest portion of today’s report is a recycling of four-year-old, public domain information on Russia Today.

Today’s Intelligence Report Proves Nothing [Updated]

suckerfish.JPG

OH, MY....:lol:

18 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

Cooter even found a way to bring up trannies.

Somebody bring up michelle obama ?? :eek:

11 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Hopefully he doesn't have Monica Crowley write his resume.

At least she won't spell anything wrong........

PurpleFloyd likes this

9 minutes ago, Uncle Bill said:

80-zk60d4_bdba58d6ef699bc4049a9e5c8edfb9

Liberal journalism = Fake news

It was comical tonight. AC had KellyAnne on and tried to go after her about the whole thing and she left him stuttering for words.

The perfect scenario would be to get Trump out of there and put her in the Oval Office. She is a smart cookie and knows how to stay on point.

pushbutton likes this

Butthurt, and more butthurt.  Couldnt be the candidates, or campaigns, or policies, or especially thank you mr president for 8 years of educating the american people what a joke the left is.  Couldnt be that, instead its the russians once again.  

Fresh to buzz from the russians:  hotspot geniouses found dressed in pink drag at chip n dales waiting for obama look alike to perform.  Seen holding precious hands were duff, and bobby, and of course purple somebody, among others.  CNN to follow up with full report.

If true isnt this the kind of behavior the left embraces?  You guys should be cheering him on!  Finally a match for good old Bill.

I voted for the guy because hes less of a pos than hillary, but dont worship him or pretend hes the savior, but this fantasy of him being the devil and anyone with a d next to their name being one cloud shy of heaven is rediculous.

3 hours ago, Uncle Bill said:

80-zk60d4_bdba58d6ef699bc4049a9e5c8edfb9

Liberal journalism = Fake news

You must have missed the part about the part during the part of the press conference when your twitter in chief to be reversed course and said the "fake news" about the Russian hacking ........was real. 

picard.jpg

Edited by pushbutton

1 hour ago, Cooter said:

Fresh to buzz from the russians:  hotspot geniouses found dressed in pink drag at chip n dales waiting for obama look alike to perform.  Seen holding precious hands were duff, and bobby, and of course purple somebody, among others.  CNN to follow up with full report.

Trannies again!  You got 'em on the brain.

73d6219168fbcc26d29e02c17d5ce697a16d82139bef6c3851756f285fcad39f.jpg

Edited by bobbymalone
pushbutton and Big Dave2 like this

January 11, 2017

DNI Clapper Statement on Conversation with President-elect Trump

This evening, I had the opportunity to speak with President-elect Donald Trump to discuss recent media reports about our briefing last Friday. I expressed my profound dismay at the leaks that have been appearing in the press, and we both agreed that they are extremely corrosive and damaging to our national security.

I don't think a phony report has the Director of National Intelligence presenting it to both the sitting President and the President-Elect. And they discussed it several days before it became public.

Also BBC wins best caption for Trump's press conference:1hh20n.jpg