• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Game Day

Big Dave2

Fantastic game!

Watson had some poise, nice win for Clemson.  Got to admit i didnt see this outcome coming.

Sorry Big Dave, nice season, i think Alabama's defense got worn down and couldn't make up losing Scarborough and less than stellar QB play.

I am sure we will see Alabama again next year.

It was a good season. I knew they would have trouble with clemson, good QBs always give that Bama defense fits. They are built to stop the run and pressure QBs into mistakes. Watson is too good of a QB and didn't make that big mistake last night. 

Alabama's offense has not been good all season. I'm surprised they scored as many points as they did without the defense scoring. I said before the game that Bama needed to score once on defense to win and that would have been the margin. I think not having Kiffin calling the plays may have hurt the offense in the 4th qtr. Kiffin had a way of spreading out defenses throughout the game so those running backs could take control in the 4th qtr and keep opposing offenses off the field.

To be honest, at the beginning of the year I thought this was going to be somewhat of a rebuilding year. True freshman quarterback and their best offensive player was a sophomore running back who was injured most of the year.

Last night was the first time since I got rid of cable 9+ years ago that I wished I had it back so I could watch the game.  Had sick kids at home so couldn't get out to catch the game somewhere else.  When it comes to college football I don't really have a rooting interest in any particular team. I just want to see entertaining football and some drama and last nights game had plenty of that.  Its what a title game should look like. 

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

Sure seemed like Alabama defense delivered quite a few hits with intent to injure. Stay classy. 

Ever watch football before?

buttgenitals.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/clemson-lb-ben-boulware-grabbing-year/story?id=44549035

Clemson LB Ben Boulware on grabbing: We've done it all year

6 minutes ago, Bryce said:

Back to being a fraud agan I see.

That has absolutely nothing to do with last night's game. Why do they allow you to stay on this sight?

Did you read the link below where Clemson's star linebacker admitted that they do things like that in "every game"?

That's how it had something to do with last night's game.

Just now, Bryce said:

And that happened in last night's game how many times?

How would I know, I wasn't in the game.

Just now, Bryce said:

Alabama leading with the helmet any chance they had was shown many times.

You're butt-hurt about that one play that the ref's didn't call and even the announcers said was a legal hit? I would be more worried about players admitting to the grabbing of scrotum.

Why be mad? The team you wanted to win won. Congratulations.

Guess which team has a better chance of being there again next year? Without Watson, Clemson will go back to mediocrity no matter what Swinney thinks. Alabama will lose some key defensive players but Saban never seems to have a problem reloading those and Alabama's offense has nowhere to go but up with Bo and Hurts returning next year.

It will be interesting to see how Alabama does next year. In theory, their QB will be 1 year better, as will their RB. But I think Sarkesian is going to be disappointing as an OC. I think the rest of the SEC will be down next year though. 

No doubt this was Clemson's only shot! Swinney has good recruits, but I'm seeing an 8 or 9 win season next year. Great game!

4 minutes ago, Bryce said:

Read what I typed agan and point out where I'm mad.

OK

5 hours ago, Bryce said:

Stay classy. 

2 hours ago, Bryce said:

Back to being a fraud agan I see.

2 hours ago, Bryce said:

Why do they allow you to stay on this sight?

2 hours ago, Bryce said:

Did you read what I posted? 

52 minutes ago, Bryce said:

If you weren't such a fraud, you'd know how foolish that statement is.

saban satisfaction.jpg