• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How close???

mysnopro

I think we all over estimate on distances a little.  I do have a good one tho.  While driving to my house something didnt look right. As I got closer I was right.  Dude was sitting on my tire with a freshly cut hole.  He left as I approached.  Cant make that stuff up!

Funny part was I wasnt catching anything and was gonna move the house.

The NAIFC tournament was on Chisago this weekend.  They released eveyone around 8 o'clock.  By 8:05, my buddy had one guy leaning on his fish house and another that had drilled a hole between his truck and his house, while he was in the house.  We had a steady stream of 4 wheelers cruising by within 10 feet of our house.  Tournament fisherman are worse than out-of-staters.

The 10-foot rule only applies to houses I believe. Not saying it's right by any means, but legally someone fishing on a bucket or chair could set up right next to a house.

Leaning on someone's house or sitting on their wheel seems way over the top.

17 hours ago, mysnopro said:

As I started this thread I will add, I met my one of my best friend ice fishing 5-6 years ago! I was driving out to my shack and something didn't look right. As I got closer a portable was tied up tp my shack right in front of the door! It was windy that day! After a few choice words with the 2 people inside it they started to leave! That's when I had a change of heart and invited them in to fish in the warmth of my shack , Rest is history! We have fished and stuff together since!

WAIT A MINUTE...so what was your intentions of the original post? LOL