• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone been riding?

Walleyehooker

51 minutes ago, BoxMN said:

I haven't gone up the old Grade, but do head to Outing via Emily and NE from there, and it is really nice. Hardly any roads to go across and little to no ditch riding. I have got to try the Old Grade, as I would think it is like that. We grouse and duck hunt up there now and then, but haven't lately. Great place with lots of public land and opportunity. :)

Well I'm not sure how the road is but I think there is a trail that runs up or crosses it. I think they may plow it in the winter still. I run it a lot with my Dual Sport bike in the summer over to my buddies cabin from my camper on Edwards. But would like to try the trailers out again up there. We have not rode them in about 4-5 years with a sled. Let me know if you hear anything good about them and if you going to be riding around up there this weekend may be we could meet up for a ride?

34 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Well I'm not sure how the road is but I think there is a trail that runs up or crosses it. I think they may plow it in the winter still. I run it a lot with my Dual Sport bike in the summer over to my buddies cabin from my camper on Edwards. But would like to try the trailers out again up there. We have not rode them in about 4-5 years with a sled. Let me know if you hear anything good about them and if you going to be riding around up there this weekend may be we could meet up for a ride?

Gotta stick around home this weekend. Wife getting better, but not great yet, from back surgery, and a buddy's surprise 50th on Saturday. Hopefully it doesn't all go away on Saturday... Would love to try it though, and with wife on the bench and not riding I could get out and let the sled breathe a bit ;) 

59 minutes ago, BoxMN said:

Gotta stick around home this weekend. Wife getting better, but not great yet, from back surgery, and a buddy's surprise 50th on Saturday. Hopefully it doesn't all go away on Saturday... Would love to try it though, and with wife on the bench and not riding I could get out and let the sled breathe a bit ;)

Well keep it in mind if this winter hangs on for a while yet. It's not looking good though! :(

Dang, looks like another ice fishing weekend. :( From new DNR snow map report.

Arrowhead State Trail

Trail conditions:

The entire Arrowhead is in poor condition. Use caution when crossing the bridge in the Lost Lake swamp due to thin ice and open water. This bridge is located two miles north on the Arrowhead from the Hwy 1 crossing. After the warm weather two weekends ago, trails are frozen hard with frequent patches of ice and exposed ground. Where water was running across the trail and filling the corners during the warm weather, there are now sheets of ice. Furthermore, the trail base through creeks and wetlands is totally gone in spots and not reliable in most other spots. Due to these conditions, grooming has been suspended. Please keep these things in mind and use caution when riding the trails.