• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone been riding?

Walleyehooker

43 minutes ago, Walleyehooker said:

We should try to do a ride next weekend? Anyone interested?

Just PM'ed you back. I'll be up in the Brainerd area fishing all next weekend.  May be weekend after or......

4 hours ago, Walleyehooker said:

The following weekend I'm headed to California for a couple weeks for my annual winter break and wont be back tell February. So next weekend might be my only chance to ride for a while.

Well poop, want me to take care of your sled while your gone?  You know keep the battery charged up and all? :/:lol:

Edited by leech~~

1 hour ago, LoonASea said:

I have family coming up next saturday so Im out 

I remember pulling Steve back on the trail last year too ,,,,We seeing a pattern???

So I wanted to pretend I was MN Mike out west. Sue me! :angry:  :P

IMG_2225.JPG

Edited by leech~~

Got out and put about 100 miles on today ,,,, Passed the groomer about 3 miles into the ride and had smooth sailing from then on ,,,got about 5 more inches  today but the wind hasn't picked up yet ,,, another great day of trail riding ,,, gonna get cold for a few days so I will let the sled rest ,,, Almost burned a tank of gas,,,dang I love 4 strokes

Didnt get out on the trails over the weekend but got out today and got some good miles on ,,,, Trails were better last week but not too bad considering the amount of sleds on the trails over the weekend ,,, warmer temps coming but that wont take down the trail snow too much with hi's only hitting the mid to hi 30's

On 1/16/2017 at 9:08 PM, Walleyehooker said:

I started mine up in the garage today and let it warm up and charge the battery. Hopefully there will be snow when I get back from vacation in a few weeks and I can get up there for a ride.

Well Walleyehooker, you may be in luck, because after 5 days of this warm weather it may take a week or two of cold and snow to just get back to point zero on the trails anyway! So you maybe back by then. :(

Edited by leech~~

Its definitely not looking good around here. But I will be riding somewhere when I get back. Just not sure where or how far I will have to drive but I will be riding somewhere. Hopefully the north shore base holds up and they get some more snow. If not it might be a snowmobile / fishing trip up to LOW.