• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Last game of the year

Jim Uran

My fam is all decked out in our Viking's gear, tough last half of the season but very entertaining. I think we will stomp these Bears. Playing in the championship game for fantasy league and I couldn't get myself to start Howard lol

1 hour ago, Jim Uran said:

He exceeded my expectations with that line he had in front of them. They did what they could with what they had but I'm looking forward to building on what we need and seeing who is coming or going. Watching the Lions and Packers game now, GO BLUE!

Please lets get rid of AP he is washed up! :tired:

16 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Geez you just wonder how could this even be. Would have been nice to throw a few over the goal line this year! :whistle:

Sam had 20 TD's in 15 games. 8 more and he would have thrown as many as Theodore threw in 28 games.

5 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Sam had 20 TD's in 15 games. 8 more and he would have thrown as many as Theodore threw in 28 games.

I know this season it had a lot to do with the running game, but the Vikings went down 10 spots in points per drive from 2015 to 2016.

On 1/1/2017 at 5:25 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

Bradford sets record for best completion percentage in NFL history.

Rhonda Rousy landed %50 of her punches and got her @ss handed to her against Nunes :) Percentage isnt everything.

I will say Bradford broke the pct record despite the offensive line but also because of the offensive line. They had no choice but tho throw quick and short, didn't have enough time to let plays develop any longer.

And I was hoping that last game at home against the terrible Bears and a meaningless game for the Vikes that I would have been able to score some decent tickets just to check out the stadium for the first time. No way was I going to take my family of 4 to the game for what people were still asking for tickets.

Ya I wondered what the tickets were going for.  I have been to quite a few Vikes games but it has been years.  My wife is a huge fan like me and hasn't been to a game.  We keep thinking of biting the bullet and just going for it.  Find a hotel, shuttle package deal or something easy like that.  Just so nice to be at home watching in comfort and then hit the fish house for a couple of hours.

Lowest I found was about $80 each for 2, and they were nose bleeds about as far back from the field as possible. I couldn't find a group of 4 tickets together for under a $100 and they were all about as far away from the field as possible as well. There may not be a bad seat there but after the ticket fees etc from 2nd party sites I wasn't going to pay $500+ for tickets and food gas and travel to get there. I didnt even try craiglist wasnt worth the risk.

I am going to the Supercross race there in February so I will check it out then. I paid $60 a ticket and am first row on an aisle in the 2nd deck. About 1/5th the price per ticket I would have paid to see the Vikes from the same seats.

Hopefully they get the security issues worked out by then lol 

His percentage was amazing, even though it was so high because of the playbook we had to use thanks to the O-line. He has shown some pretty stellar downfield accuracy even when rushed. If he had time for a play to develop or if he had a running game to fall back on he would be friggin awesome. 

I'm on the Bradford bandwagon, I can't wait to see how they play their cards this offseason.