• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lone wolf stick quiver

JJJ

My brother has the quiver and likes it, but he still feels he needs bungee cords to keep the sticks from popping loose.  As a cheaper option I ended up tying loops of rope onto the platform of my Assault.  They slip right over the same "round thing" as the straps, and then I throw a bungee around the sticks to lock them down.  Its fast and secure, and I can easily carry up to 6 sticks if needed.  It also keeps everything tight to the platform which seems to make walking through the woods a little easier, and leaves room for all the other junk I strap to the stand like extra clothes, saw, and bow hanger. 

I actually just placed an order for an alpha ii so I have been researching them quite a bit. I am planning to try to rig up my own system for holding the sticks. Google a product called stick talons from a page called mobile hunting gear. They look like they would work really well and what I like is that the sticks can be kept towards the edges of the platform (2 on each side) instead of all stacked in the middle. I want it that way so that I have room to nest stuff in the center, like a pack or clothing. I plan to make my own rather than pay $50 for a set though.