• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

'17 Yetti Build

aczr2k

So I haven't posted in awhile but thought I would update on the progress.  Wasn't too much to show up until now.  Cedar tongue and groove is finally finished and the bathroom wall is completed.  I used the Minwax matte finish water based poly 2 coats sanded in between before it was installed.  That process took forever, in between fall fieldwork and only being able to work on it weekends.  Now it's on to the small cupboard for the oven & the aluminum tube frames for the Yetti pleather couches.  Each wheel well will have a hinged countertop and storage below.  All the trim is left to do.  I'm not sure what to do with the outside corners of the wheel well.  I know you can get pine 90 degree molding but I'm not sure I want pine. 

This is the second Yetti I've finished, learned more on this one than the last one.  Its been going fairly well some setbacks like trying to shorten my thumb on the tablesaw... I won't show you the pics of that.  LOL

Anyways here are the pics.  Typical IPhone and wrong orientation pictures,

The empty shell, 8x16 in Matte black

IMG_1731.JPG

Rubber flooring sample

IMG_1780.JPG

Bathroom wall in the v front, bathroom door will be barn door style slider hanging on the inside of the wall.  Need to build a box around the brake controller after the flooring is installed.

IMG_1783.JPG

Drivers side wheel well, built in storage on top, 30K btu furnace will be installed in front of the wheel well under the front couch with two ducts blowing back, one duct blowing towards the door and one to the v front.

IMG_1786.JPG

Passenger side wheel well storage will house the stereo, switches and 12V fuse panel.  Battery, sub/amp and converter will all be installed under the rear couch.

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1784.JPG

Edited by aczr2k