• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HOW CAN I MOVE MY SAUNA?

Question

I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SAUNA IN MY BACK YARD THAT I JUST LOVE AND USE 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK.THE INSIDE IS ALL TONGUE & GROOVE CEDAR AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL! MANY FISH HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN THERE, MANY LARGE BUCKS HAVE BEEN SHOT IN THERE, AND MANY EMBELLISHMENTS OF THE ACTUAL TRUTH HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED IN THERE WHEN I HAVE MY BUDDIES OVER FOR A SAUNA.I'VE SOLD MY HOUSE IN MAPLE GROVE & WE CLOSE ON THE 28TH OF MAR.I'M MOVING TO WARROAD AND WOULD LIKE TO TAKE IT WITH ME IF IT'S FEASIBLE. ANY MOVERS(OR SHAKERS) THAT CAN GIVE ME A CLUE? IT'S ABOUT 13' 6" AT IT'S HIGHEST POINT AND WEIGHS ABOUT 5000 LBS. THE OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS ARE 10'BY 12'. IF I CAN GET IT MOVED, OF COURSE ALL FM'ERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO USE IT AS LONG AS THEY BRING MY FAVORITE BEER. "FREE" NO, I AM NOT SHOUTING. JUST REALIZED I'M ALL IN BOLD. TOO LAZY TO DO IT OVER AGAIN. IDEAS ANYONE?

------------------
DIRTBALL2

6 answers to this question

You could probably buy a new one for what is going to take to move that. You will need permits, permits, and more permits since is over 8'6" and you are bringing it out of the cities so you cant sneak it out. That high you will run into problems aswell alot of bridges are only 14'2" clearance so that only gives you 8 inches and that would be nip and tuck. Sorry I am sure that is not what you wanted to hear. GOODLUCK alot of work but probably well worth it.