• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ugly

Jim Uran

On 10/20/2016 at 9:46 PM, PurpleFloyd said:

I am more than satisfied with the way their offense is producing this year. I suggest they stay the course for a decade or so before making any rash decisions

Still gotta give props to PurpleFloyd for lifting the curse he brought the Vikes and bringing it to the Packers when he jumped ship to get on the Packer bandwagon a couple years ago because of how corrupt the Vikings owners are LMMFAO.....thanks bro!!

On 10/22/2016 at 4:30 PM, FISHINGURU said:

Still gotta give props to PurpleFloyd for lifting the curse he brought the Vikes and bringing it to the Packers when he jumped ship to get on the Packer bandwagon a couple years ago because of how corrupt the Vikings owners are LMMFAO.....thanks bro!!

Huh? Well yeah, sure enough I lifted the curse all by myself and then by being an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly in your post you just put it right back on. Nice job. Any other dumb posts you want to make now that you are on a roll?

17 hours ago, Jim Uran said:

Hey.. this is an open brotherhood! Of course bandwagon fans will have a hard time getting in lol. I am not judging this story because I don't know the history, but if it were true it would be a prime example lol. 

Nobody jumped any ship. Some just call it as they see it and as shown above, a certain poster had enough butthurt to wait several years to try and throw a zinger only to have it blow up in his face.:grin:

My guess it goes back to a time when he was either saying Ponder was our future Franchise QB or was defending Wilf when he was indicted and he got called out on it.

Not quite, it goes back to when you said you weren't going to be a fan of the Vikings anymore because of the Wilfs and how you are gonna jump ship and root for the Packers because they run a classy organization. 

Oh and how do you like Zimmers Defense compared to the Cover 2 you loved so much and didn't want to get away from? IALTO

I'm sure you started this season neutral, then were a Vikes fan when we were 5-0 but turned back into a Packer fan the past couple weeks.

1 hour ago, FISHINGURU said:

Not quite, it goes back to when you said you weren't going to be a fan of the Vikings anymore because of the Wilfs and how you are gonna jump ship and root for the Packers because they run a classy organization. 

I don't believe I have ever changed my stance on Wilf or my disdain for him committing fraud against his partners. If that is something you support it's for you to rationalize for yourself.  

Oh and how do you like Zimmers Defense compared to the Cover 2 you loved so much and didn't want to get away from? IALTO

You might have me confused with someone else if you believe that I have ever been a fan of the cover 2. When we were running it we never had the talent at CB or LB to run it. Did you save all my takes on a spreadsheet or something? :grin: Because if you are going off memory alone it's failing you and shows you hold things way too long to be healthy.

I'm sure you started this season neutral, then were a Vikes fan when we were 5-0 but turned back into a Packer fan the past couple weeks.

I'm sure you have no idea what you are talking about but my guess is in 5 years it will still be festering under your skin and you will bring it up again.As long as we are playing the game though, Can you fill me in on how much Christian Ponder still looks like our Franchise QB?:grin:

On 10/22/2016 at 4:30 PM, FISHINGURU said:

Just to clarify, the Vikings were playing very well and looked to be headed in the right direction until the GURU had to come up with the above gem that obviously reinstated whatever curse he was flapping his gums about. Hopefully next time he waits to share his brilliant take until thr Lombardi trophy is sitting in the display case:grin: