• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Why can't i sign on and post at the fm part of this forum

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Message me your email address please.

It's likely happening because your email on record is bouncing.

tacklejunkie,I approved your email address change. A confirmation email was sent and you did not confirm. If anyone else has the issue  be sure to check your email filters and have the confirmation email sent again.

We always respond to messages we see.

On 10/4/2016 at 8:28 AM, tacklejunkie said:

I can sign on to HSO, but when I sign on to FM, it asks for my email confirmation, were it tells me to confrim my sign on, but it doesn't go to my email to confirm

In the last week I can't bring up the FM forum at all? It just spools then stops and never opens. :(

So, what is this?  We need to re-register for FM?   Or is it something else.  I click on FM and get the home page.  Click on forums get the home page.      The button to log in is gone.  Does no one test this stuff before it goes live?  It looks like the page at fishingminnesota/forums is the home page so there is just a page pointing at itself so far as forums go.   Shouldn't the home page be fishingminnesota.com and the page at /forums the one with links to each of the forums?  

Why not just roll back whatever changes were made until the problem can be solved?  

Note, This will get you to the fishing reports sub forum.

http://fishingminnesota.com/forums/forum/70-minnesota-fishing-reports-hunting/

2 hours ago, rundrave said:

only thing we can advise right now is to clear your cache in your browser. I believe @Rick is trying to resolve the redirect issue

I know its frustrating hopefully Rick will chime in with an update

I looked at the source for the page.  Fishingminnesota.com/forums is that home page looking thing.   The button/link to forums points to fishingminnesota.com/forums.  So unless you guys changed something in the last hour or so, clearing a cache isn't going to do it. 

Seems to be fixed, as of now.  Just checked.  Hit the fm button, got the listings, browsed a forum, hit home.  Oops. 

Just don't hit the home button while browsing or you will be back to the home page trap. 

Just tried again and it is back to being broken.   Very strange. 

Edited by delcecchi

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

Seems to be fixed, as of now.  Just checked.  Hit the fm button, got the listings, browsed a forum, hit home.  Oops. 

Just don't hit the home button while browsing or you will be back to the home page trap. 

Just tried again and it is back to being broken.   Very strange. 

Not for me still not working! :(

Edited by leech~~

Another experiment.  Brought up HSO on chrome.   Clicked the FM link.  Forum list page showed up.   

http://fishingminnesota.com/forums/   is the link.   

Browsed a forum

Clicked on "home" up near the top 

went to the home page thing with the pheasant.  

Now won't go back to forum list page, even using the history button on chrome.   

The page with the pheasant also comes up at http://fishingminnesota.com/

If I click on one of the posts listed on the right side I go there, but the link to the levels above is grayed out.  

I'm still not having luck, on any device, any browser, and I have changed email addresses and checked the spam.  Yes, this used to be a great site, I think this has really hurt it. Not blaming anyone, sometimes changes have to made to web formats, but it is a shame.  I used to get a ton of great info on here. 

Is it working ok now?

I couldn't duplicate the issue so it was very hit or miss. Hopefully the issue is resolved.