Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

bobberineyes

What's on the grill

33 posts in this topic

Breakfast is what's for dinner tonight, eggs loaded with everything from sweet, hot , and bell peppers with sausage.  Bacon and hash browns to boot in the skillets over charcoal .  Mmmmm.

20160913_175753_resized_1.jpg

Dotch, Cooperman, smurfy and 1 other like this

Looks wondermous, boober! That's an any-time-of-day meal!  :)   Smurfy, yer whole life is back-asswards! :P

bobberineyes likes this

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

Looks wondermous, boober! That's an any-time-of-day meal!  :)   Smurfy, yer whole life is back-asswards! :P

maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin: gotta keep people guessing!!!!!!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

I had grilled burgers, brats, and chips at the car show....*urp*  :P

I see the NL finally freed ya!!!:P:grin:

10 hours ago, smurfy said:

I see the NL finally freed ya!!!:P:grin:

Why you $%$!$#@%#@%@%$$................

smurfy likes this

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

Why you $%$!$#@%#@%@%$$................

:P:grin:

I work 4 -10 hr days and volunteer for our local ambulance on my day off (Mondays). I got my pellet grill 6 weeks ago and it has been a weekly tradition to smoke on Mondays. As time goes on, others have also found out about smoking Monday's and are sure to check and see what is planned so they can by some meat to throw on. This week, the local grocery store had arm roasts on sale, so that's what we are having!  I am going to shred 3 of them and slice 2. They just got done cooking and are rest. But here are some pics 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Luttes, bobberineyes and Dotch like this

Dang, that's awesome rl_sd. You first responders eat well, my brother in law is a firefighter and the Grubb cooked up at the station would make some restaurants jealous....keep em coming.

Here's the final product! I needed to get the arm roasts up to 215 degrees before they would pull decently. The two that I kept to slice turned out just ok. The problem with arm roasts are that the grain changes about every third cut. I may have gotten a bit too much bark... But all in all, not bad for roasts that cost under $2 a pound!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

bobberineyes and leech~~ like this

rl_sd..........what part of south Dakota you rest your head at? I frequent Sioux falls. will be there next Tuesday!!!!! maybe I need to stop at your place for lunch!!!!!!!:P:grin:

14 minutes ago, smurfy said:

rl_sd..........what part of south Dakota you rest your head at? I frequent Sioux falls. will be there next Tuesday!!!!! maybe I need to stop at your place for lunch!!!!!!!:P:grin:

I am about 25 min north of Sioux Falls. I am not sure what will be on the grill until the weekly grocery store flyer comes out, but whatever it is, I am sure there will be left overs ! Lol

Hmmmm Dell rapids?I usually take that way when I head home into Pipestone.

Nope... actually Garretson... Right off of Highway 23

The kids ran off so it's just mama and I.  Thighs with taters wrapped in bacon and some smoke of hickory ,sauced with some Tennessee burb.  Fried Zucchini in olive oil , salt , pepper with parmesan...just a matter of time and mama will be pawing away after that meal.;)

20160920_174015_resized.jpg

20160920_180152_resized.jpg

Dotch likes this

I thought when I first read that she'd be pawing away at yer...aw never mind...:lol:

That's my thoughts dotch. Kids are gone and boobers cooking???:cry::tired::confused::grin:

We are going with ribeyes smothered with mushrooms and onions in butter.

smurfy likes this

On 10/1/2016 at 7:15 PM, Jim Almquist said:

We are going with ribeyes smothered with mushrooms and onions in butter.

Mmmmm nuttin better then a hunk of beef on da grill!!!!!!!!!! meduim to rare!!!!!!!!

one question though jim. it appears you put the shrooms and onions together? correct? i use to all the time till a buddy of mine cooked them seperately.........much better that way. they keep there own flavors!!!!!!!!

Jim Almquist likes this

It is all determined on how I feel that day. Sometimes just plain fresh mushrooms and sometime I like to add onions. Love them both no matter how they are cooked.

smurfy likes this