Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

PurpleFloyd

BLM, NLM?

81 posts in this topic

Do nuns lives matter? Or those of Blacks in Chicago? I am not seeing any indication of protests or riots. Anyone else?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/27/man-arrested-charged-with-murder-in-deaths-mississippi-nuns.html

A man has been arrested and charged with two counts of capital murder in the killing of two Catholic nuns, Mississippi authorities said late Friday. 

Rodney Earl Sanders, 46, of Kosciusko, was charged after being questioned by Mississippi Bureau of Investigation agents Friday evening, according to a law enforcement statement. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/27/cousin-nba-star-dwyane-wade-gunned-down-pushing-stroller-in-chicago.html

Cousin of NBA star Dwyane Wade gunned down pushing stroller in Chicago

Chicago Police said Nykea Aldridge, 32, was shot in the head and arm by two men outside an elementary school at around 3:30 p.m. local time Friday. Investigators believe the shooters were targeting a third man. 

This happened in a city that banned guns in a gun free school zone. How ironic

The head and the arm and they were targeting a THIRD man?

Pretty shabby shooting. We need more inner city ranges and shooting instructors if we want to narrow the pool of targeted victims.

34 minutes ago, Ufatz said:

The head and the arm and they were targeting a THIRD man?

Pretty shabby shooting. We need more inner city ranges and shooting instructors if we want to narrow the pool of targeted victims.

I think there should be a "law" that if you want to join a Gang, you have to first pass a shooting class. That way maybe they will at least hit what their shooting at and take out each other and not as many bystanders like kids and Grandma's sitting on their front porches! :mad:

The funny thing about another law like this is, that some bleeding heart lefty hasn't tried to pass it yet! :whistle:

PurpleFloyd likes this

We need to parade with banners and roll a large wheeled pig onto the interstate to block traffic. I'll bring my porta-grill along for the bacon. :grin:

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

We need to parade with banners and roll a large wheeled pig onto the interstate to block traffic. I'll bring my porta-grill along for the bacon. :grin:

We could unite the world with Pork on the freeways! Well not part of it. Maybe grilled goat and Pork then! That's it, that's it. :D

RebelSS likes this

12 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Ya, ya!!!  We can march and chant:  Pork to fork! Pork to fork!  

Image result for pig with a fork

Just ride in style

pigcar.jpg

RebelSS likes this

Ha!  

Back to subject...The BLM thing is getting nuts in this town, town is actually feeding it by promoting and giving them special areas to parade around. This town pushes diversity down your throat every day, yet we are having continual shootings and drive-bys...and every one has been by a person other than white. I'll just stop there. 

Figger Del's got something to chip in with...I'll let him post some terrific viewpoints. Besides, the gun range is waiting for me right now...

3 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Figger Del's got something to chip in with...the stage is his. Besides, the gun range is waiting for me right now...

It's a big weekend so he is probably busy putting new line on his trolling rod. 

Aim small

6 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Figger Del's got something to chip in with...I'll let him post some terrific viewpoints. Besides, the gun range is waiting for me right now...

Nope.  Got nothing.  Na Ga Da as Dana Carvey quoted George Bush.... That be HW.  

No point to it. 

On 09/02/2016 at 9:18 AM, RebelSS said:

Ha!  

Back to subject...The BLM thing is getting nuts in this town, town is actually feeding it by promoting and giving them special areas to parade around.

Meh, they've got a right.

Better a special area to parade around than clogging the freeway or ruining the state Fair for a day.

On 9/2/2016 at 9:18 AM, RebelSS said:

Ha!  

Back to subject...The BLM thing is getting nuts in this town, town is actually feeding it by promoting and giving them special areas to parade around. This town pushes diversity down your throat every day, yet we are having continual shootings and drive-bys...and every one has been by a person other than white. I'll just stop there. 

You would have been better off if you had stopped before posting.

3 hours ago, Canon Guy said:

You would have been better off if you had stopped before posting.

Why? Do you feel censorship is only appropriate for people with his viewpoint?

Big Dave2 likes this

5 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

Meh, they've got a right.

Better a special area to parade around than clogging the freeway or ruining the state Fair for a day.

Castile Protest Closes Main Gate at Fairgrounds, Blocks Streets

September 03, 2016 03:09 PM

The main gate at the Minnesota State Fair had to be closed and traffic was disrupted in the area Saturday afternoon during a protest of the fatal police shooting of Philando Castile.

Parts of Larpenteur and Snelling avenues were closed during the protests but were both reopened to traffic in both directions by 2:51 p.m., St. Paul police said on Twitter.

The 32-year-old Castile died July 6 after a St. Anthony police officer shot him during a traffic stop in Falcon Heights near the fairgrounds. Video of the shooting's gruesome aftermath was streamed live online by Castile's girlfriend, who said Castile was shot after he told the officer he was armed and had a permit to carry.

A KSTP photographer who was on the scene said no arrests were made as the protesters disrupted traffic. Protesters have since moved away from the fairground gates.

The #AintFair gathering was scheduled for 11 a.m. at Larpenteur Avenue and Fry Street. The event was organized by the Twin Cities Coalition for Justice 4 Jamar, Justice for Marcus Golden, the Black Coalition and AR-14 for Justice.

Organizers said the action would call attention “to the police killings that especially (but not solely) target black people and other people of color.”

Separately, AR-14 for Justice and the Twin Cities Coalition for Justice 4 Jamar are planning another demonstration at 11 a.m. Sunday at the Minnesota State Fair. Organizers say it will be a “peaceful gathering” to grieve the loss of Castile, Michael Brown and others who “lost their lives to unnecessary police brutality.”

4 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Why? Do you feel censorship is only appropriate for people with his viewpoint?

Huh? Censorship?

Edited by Canon Guy

4 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Castile Protest Closes Main Gate at Fairgrounds, Blocks Streets

September 03, 2016 03:09 PM

The main gate at the Minnesota State Fair had to be closed and traffic was disrupted in the area Saturday afternoon during a protest of the fatal police shooting of Philando Castile.

Parts of Larpenteur and Snelling avenues were closed during the protests but were both reopened to traffic in both directions by 2:51 p.m., St. Paul police said on Twitter.

The 32-year-old Castile died July 6 after a St. Anthony police officer shot him during a traffic stop in Falcon Heights near the fairgrounds. Video of the shooting's gruesome aftermath was streamed live online by Castile's girlfriend, who said Castile was shot after he told the officer he was armed and had a permit to carry.

A KSTP photographer who was on the scene said no arrests were made as the protesters disrupted traffic. Protesters have since moved away from the fairground gates.

The #AintFair gathering was scheduled for 11 a.m. at Larpenteur Avenue and Fry Street. The event was organized by the Twin Cities Coalition for Justice 4 Jamar, Justice for Marcus Golden, the Black Coalition and AR-14 for Justice.

Organizers said the action would call attention “to the police killings that especially (but not solely) target black people and other people of color.”

Separately, AR-14 for Justice and the Twin Cities Coalition for Justice 4 Jamar are planning another demonstration at 11 a.m. Sunday at the Minnesota State Fair. Organizers say it will be a “peaceful gathering” to grieve the loss of Castile, Michael Brown and others who “lost their lives to unnecessary police brutality.”

Looks like a peaceful protest with just a tad of disruption. I have no problem with this type of demonstration.

A tad of disruption?   Blocking the main entrance to the fair as well as Snelling and Larpenteur is more than a tad.    I fail to see how that will get them any sympathy or understanding.  

Did the city give them a permit?   Did they comply with it?  

LindellProStaf likes this

Not that I am in support of nearly any of the  BLM movement...and no doubt their antics do more damage than good to their own cause.....but permits and compliance for protesting? Was the Boston Tea Party permitted?

#delfortheking

LindellProStaf likes this