• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finding Big Foot!

leech~~

I hate to be a Big buzz kill, but there are no Big Foot's out there and no matter how many more shows and Specials come on TV with night vision and jumpy cameras having rocks thrown at them, they will never find one!

Here's why. Each year from South America to the US and Canada and around the world there are millions of armed people hunting out in the Woods, Desert, and Mountain tops searching under every rock for their prey.

They have mistakenly shot, Cows, Horses, Pigs, the wrong animal they are hunting for and "each other" and not one Big foot has been shot or mistakenly shot by them yet!

If there was one ever shot, it would have been in some road side attraction on the way to the Black Hills by some Red Neck charging $10 bucks to see it by now! ;)

And no there is not one being hidden by the Government in a hanger with the Alien in Area 51! :lol:

6a00d8345bf9be69e2015433166e94970c.jpg

Edited by leech~~

11 hours ago, leech~~ said:

I hate to be a Big buzz kill, but there are no Big Foot's out there and no matter how many more shows and Specials come on TV with night vision and jumpy cameras having rocks thrown at them, they will never find one!

Here's why. Each year from South America to the US and Canada and around the world there are millions of armed people hunting out in the Woods, Desert, and Mountain tops searching under every rock for their prey.

They have mistakenly shot, Cows, Horses, Pigs, the wrong animal they are hunting for and "each other" and not one Big foot has been shot or mistakenly shot by them yet!

If there was one ever shot, it would have been in some road side attraction on the way to the Black Hills by some Red Neck charging $10 bucks to see it by now! ;)

And no there is not one being hidden by the Government in a hanger with the Alien in Area 51! :lol:

6a00d8345bf9be69e2015433166e94970c.jpg

Oh yah, take a look at this!

36 minutes ago, Cooperman said:

Oh yah, take a look at this!

ikr, lots of pictures and foot prints everywhere. But, they must be boneless because no one's finding any bones yet.  Odd?

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

ikr, lots of pictures and foot prints everywhere. But, they must be boneless because no one's finding any bones yet.  Odd?

Leech, FYI...animals eat bones.

46 minutes ago, LindellProStaf said:

I wonder how global warming will effect their population?  :grin:

They will just move further north in Minnesota.

21 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

cool vid, now I can start looking for them again ! !  :)

You betcha, They're out there.

Oh Oh I live in northern MN.   I like to think there may be a few out there.  Of course there has to be some guys and gals so they can have the littlefoots...

Also I am surprised they don't hang out at local landfills to get some leftovers to eat.  

We'll never find a bigfoot.  Its common knowledge that when a Bigfoot feels threatened or senses humans in the area they simply summon a unicorn and ride to safety.  They usually head deeper into the woods to where the 30 point bucks live with leprechauns and the easter bunny. 

I heard bigfoot was living handsomely off the royalties from the jerky commercials and only time you will see him in the woods is if they are filming a commercial. otherwise your best bet would be any promotions going on with the company. I tried to get him to autograph my whoopee cushion at one of the appearances but he got upset and literally threw me out.

1 hour ago, nofishfisherman said:

We'll never find a bigfoot.  Its common knowledge that when a Bigfoot feels threatened or senses humans in the area they simply summon a unicorn and ride to safety.  They usually head deeper into the woods to where the 30 point bucks live with leprechauns and the easter bunny.

Your really close! :D

thCARRTH4A.jpg

3 hours ago, LindellProStaf said:

Oh Oh I live in northern MN.   I like to think there may be a few out there.  Of course there has to be some guys and gals so they can have the littlefoots...

Also I am surprised they don't hang out at local landfills to get some leftovers to eat.  

If you hear 5 knocks on a tree in the distance you best grab your rifle LPS!!!!

Edited by bobberineyes

1 hour ago, JBMasterAngler said:

If you guys need proof that Bigfoot exists, watch "mountain monsters"! Greatest show ever! As I type this, I'm recording a season 3 marathon ;)

Real, so what have they shown so far?  More foot prints, blurry video, audio of odd noises and rocks thrown at them in the night? :D

1 hour ago, LindellProStaf said:

Just so happens that I saw a family of them on a Honda commercial the other night.  SO THERE!!!

Well there ya go. No wonder those guys on the shows can't find them now. Their all running around in the cities! I saw a few at Wal-Mart the other night!  :D

32 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

Leech, You are watching the wrong shows. If you want to see an elite squad you need to tune in to Mountain Monsters. Those guys are LEGIT. 

But, I don't drink "ever-clear"! :P

They've trapped a chupacabra in one episode, but Bigfoot set it free. They also witnessed a "rogue" team of Bigfoot hunters kill a Bigfoot, and drag it onto a trailer. They've been hypnotized by the Cherokee devil, captured by the cave creature, and blinded by the sheepsquatch. These guys are the real deal!