• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone get their sites going?

Boar

On 8/27/2016 at 11:22 AM, certified jumbo said:

Yes. Is there a way to not have them be sideways?

That is a nice one, good thing you brought some backup when baiting. :eek::D

Not sure how to fix the sideways picture thing. I have to fix everything my daughter sends of the grandsons as well. :(

Good Luck on the Big Boy!

20160826_145516.thumb.jpg.3c3814fd937a81ce94bed4d7540462d8.jpg

20160826_150105.thumb.jpg.566b6f366a32e296639629589c5b9ecd.jpg

42 minutes ago, Boar said:

love the pic with your boy with the supper grease soaker! that's how I doit, good luck, have you tried what I posted about the phone posting editing?

does it have spell check????????????

nice bear!!!!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, certified jumbo said:

I'll send more photos pre kill once I'm 8n better service in a couple days.   Now gotta help my partners out.  Two more tags in camp.

Can't figure out pgoto deal boar.  Perhaps admin can straighten image.

20160901_160106.jpg

Here ya go. Nice bear and all over first weekend. Got to love that. :)

20160901_160106.thumb.jpg.7d4cdf81c230d3e4f9cc26b6b678a00e.jpg

nice critter......................congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a general question to those actually out hunting...............are you guys seeing a lot or any other hunters, signs of other hunter activity, issues with others entering your areas????????

I am not hunting this year, but for the past 4-5 years there has been no other hunters in the general area where we would hunt. even 2 seasons ago when we did pull tags we had no one in the area.........didn't help though we got skunked anyway!!:cry:

smurf.  we have seen very few hunters.  very little activity.  i guess that doesn't mean others aren't in the area, but we don't see them.   bear tags in qouta areas have only been around 3500.  so there shouldn't be over hunting or bait competition.

it sounds like harvest has been very strong the first 7 days of the season!

6 minutes ago, certified jumbo said:

smurf.  we have seen very few hunters.  very little activity.  i guess that doesn't mean others aren't in the area, but we don't see them.   bear tags in qouta areas have only been around 3500.  so there shouldn't be over hunting or bait competition.

it sounds like harvest has been very strong the first 7 days of the season!

thanks CJ!!!!!!!!! so your in a no quota? it would be easy to tell with the long grass wether hunters are going into trails and the woods this time of year if there are others around!!!!!!!