• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone get their sites going?

Boar

Well, me and my partner got 1 going. Boy after 15 years of this, I don't know whats wrong, I just cant seem to get the Bear juices flowing, I haven't even done a Twas the night before bear baiting, I must have a feavor. I'm hoping once things cool down I get more motivated. New job don't help either. I'm waiting for some wheat to come off one field, which wont be long. nother site area I got get down there a look around. Anyone else get some sites going??

Well boys I might be back in the game. Heard about a bear running around our hunting land. Going back to the farm on the 27. And if I get one on a trail cam, I will buy a tag...give it a go

Edited by rkhinrichs

Our 1 site we set up on the opener, was hit last night, small bear, looked like it left mmam last spring. nothing to get shook up about. flippin windows ten, don't let me view sd cards anymore and my email don't work. hate it.

this what i do from my android. after uve taken a picture, bring it up, hit edit, then ajustment, up will.pop a gride over the photo. with ur finger bring it in a little from left a little frome right, and up and down, then hit apply, then save. erase old photo. it should be ready to go. let me know it it works.

Just my son drew a tag this year on the leach lake unit. Last year the forestry moved in a few days before season and ruined all the baits, never got my bear until the last week. Fast forward to this season, baits are getting smashed, two forestry trucks parked within a few hundred yards of my trails today...guessing two of the baits will not be hit tomorrow....and the third bait only has a sow and cubs on it.   WHY!!!!!

Edited by Coldtrack