Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Cooperman

New us Bank Stadium

7 posts in this topic

Drove down to the Cities on Saturday to tour the new US Bank Stadium. All I can say is Wow, what a place, the architecture is impressive. It is a very cool place both inside and out. I also enjoyed a delicious $5.00 bottle of warm Aquafina, while I sat in the new seats, heck for $4.00 more I could have had a beer, but I was driving so. The only reason I went is because I'll probably never have a chance to go to a Vikings game, unless I some how get free tickets.

Did you have to step over piles of dead birds when walking around the stadium or has that issue not really materialized like some people thought? 

6 minutes ago, nofishfisherman said:

Did you have to step over piles of dead birds when walking around the stadium or has that issue not really materialized like some people thought? 

Yah, they had a front loader picking up them up, but they couldn't keep up. It was awful.

PurpleFloyd likes this

1 hour ago, nofishfisherman said:

So what you're saying is to be skeptical if they start offering a great deal on what appear to be tiny buffalo wings?

LOLOL

Well, the State Fair has mini-donuts, why not?

get  yourself a 20 piece in a Dixie cup.

Edited by Cooperman

6 hours ago, Cooperman said:

The only reason I went is because I'll probably never have a chance to go to a Vikings game, unless I some how get free tickets.

Bahaha, I just told my wife that yesterday! :lol: