Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Cooperman

Quick Ribs

6 posts in this topic

Great article cooperman! Been having 'em grind the ribs into burger for a number of years but since I recently had them start grinding the front shoulders, it's tempting to leave a few racks of ribs whole again. The wife is not a rib fan. ("Oh, they're so messy!" My response: "Woo-hoo! More for me!") At any rate, always appreciate a plug for lamb! Or was it for the "rotissey" as boar calls it? :D

28 minutes ago, Dotch said:

Great article cooperman! Been having 'em grind the ribs into burger for a number of years but since I recently had them start grinding the front shoulders, it's tempting to leave a few racks of ribs whole again. The wife is not a rib fan. ("Oh, they're so messy!" My response: "Woo-hoo! More for me!") At any rate, always appreciate a plug for lamb! Or was it for the "rotissey" as boar calls it? :D

Gotta love that Boar. No it was for the "Mechoui" of Lamb Ribs, whatever that is?

Saw these the last time I was in, now those are some quick ribs! ;)  Their frozen and not sure how good they are but picked up two for the camper some weekend.

Lloyds St Louis Style Ribs 36.8oz

Lloyds St Louis Style Ribs 36.8oz

Model Number: 5738750  |  Menards® SKU: 5738750

$5.99
Everyday Low Price: $13.98
Sale Price: $7.99

You Save: $7.99 After Sale Price & Mail-In Rebate

Sale Price Good Through 07-23-2016

They're not bad, leech, (grabbed 2 last year) but I wiped off Lloyd's sauce and put mine on. :P

leech~~ likes this