Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

snagfinder

2005 yamaha grizzly 660

7 posts in this topic

Any thoughts on value dealer said about 3500 just wondering if that seems right or if he just threw a number out.

20160719_093444.jpg

hard to say a $ amount without more info.... how many miles? Does it have a winch, or any other accessories or aftermarket stuff? Power steering?

I look at a lot of used ATV's and own a couple myself. From a quick glance it looks like you have a covered seat with a rip in it which leads me to believe its either got a lot of miles so the original had to be covered up? Hard to tell from the picture. Exhaust pipe looks rusty so its either seen a lot of mud or when it did see mud it wasnt washed off. It has after market tires so its also possible the stockers were worn down and replaced. Or they could have just been put on there and OEM tires taken off? Again hard to say with out more details but that's my impression after taking a quick look at the pic.

Also your better off selling private party than trading in at the stealership. Look at that craigs guys list in  your area and try to find some similar and go from there.

How do fluids look/smell? Air filter/box? Spark plugs? Service records? What kind of oil did he run? How do brake pads/hubs look? With other things that were noted by rundrave, IMO, that price is not exactly a bargain....

We have one exactly like that.  Ours only has about 1500 miles on it though.  I also have a 2002 Polaris 700.  Like them both but the Grizzly has a smoother ride and steers easier.  We put tracks on the Grizzly for winter to get to the fish house and back. We can see the fish house from our house so not many miles to go.  What I like about the Polaris is to shift from forward to reverse you just push forward or pull back on the shifter.  Great for plowing snow.  The Grizzly you have to hit the brake and wiggle the shifter to get in the right gear.  No big deal but not as simple as the Polaris.  Rundave made a bunch of great points..  

It has 1257 miles on it. Seat is covered it cracked from kneeling on it when it was like -10. Always had only yamaha oil in it. Has a winch, yamaha windshield,  rear cargo hauler, took oem tire off cause i liked the look of aftermarket better. Exhaust pipe is rusty and pretty much has been since less then a year old. Only work ever done besides oil changes is carb got redone at dealer. I didn't know if the price was high or low that why i was asking.

Also have its 5x10 trinity trailer. New 1500. thinking 750.  seems fair. New wiring and led lights. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Honestly I'd rather just face the Hawks whenever we get our shot, we are either good enough or we are not. This the first year we have been better than them for the entire season, I say bring em on. I don't want to trade anyone away right now, havingn a guy like Scandella on the bottom pair makes us that much better. Throw some picks at a rental and keep our depth, no reason to make any drastic moves. We should be warry of San Jose too, they have a very solid team and made the trip last year but everyone else should be beatable if we play like we can and don't run into a hot goalie.
    • Pope suggests it's better to be an atheist than a bad Christian. CNN   Count me among those saying, "I don't share your beliefs, but you're one awesome pope. Keep on rocking."    

• What is more likely, that your half of the media, gov & courts are honest and trustworthy and the other half is trying to destroy the world. Or that both sides are playing the public to enrich & empower themselves via a broken and corrupt system. Picking a side in this mess is playing the game by their rules. Your basic salami tactics to control the masses.
    •     Both from the same news outlet.
    •   Then why are you asking me this question?     Isn't that the way it's done now that we are in the Trump era?
    • Sounds like there is still some good snow up the Gunflint. I sent an email to Bearskin lodge about their web cam not working and got a reply.   "That's correct. The repaired webcam has broken again, unfortunately, so only the same picture gets sent.  It is fairly inaccessible because of deep snow, but someone will be going out soon to take it down so we can get it fixed again.  It will probably have to be put up in a new place, which will disappoint people who have been keeping running snaps of the photos to make video.   For what it's worth, it looks exactly the same now as it did when that picture was taken.  Winter tends to look the same everyday here."   Sue Bearskin Lodge   -----Original Message----- From: Steve A Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 11:10 AM To: stay@bearskin.com Subject: From the Bearskin Contact Form   From: Steve A Zip: 55429   Message Body: Whats up with your web cam? It's had the same picture for a month. There are a lot of us snowmobilers who watch your cam to know if there is any snow left up there and if we should come up sledding or not. Can you check to see if it's working?  Thanks.  
    • Any combo of Dunn/Jones is not something you can build a contender around. Either could eventually become a decent backup; neither looks to be leadership/starter material. I would have no problem with trading Rubio for another PG, as long as it is the right dude. 

Much like Rubio, Rose just isn't worth the salary he will command. 
    • Anyone who took Brett Hite is a happy camper! Wayyyy too early yet to get too excited or too worried. Bobby Lane stuck an 8+, and his total weight is 17 and change, so he could vault up is he makes a couple of good culls.
  • Our Sponsors